Thread: Mademoiselle Avenante

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Mademoiselle Avenante

Mademoiselle Avenante, any feedback on her?

Reviews

Wink Yep

She is good, not great but good, and fairly attractive ......... but NOT worth the money to be honest!
    Keep looking if i was you ..............

Yours Helpfully,
    Paws

Reviews

Wink Actually .........

And how would you possibly know i havent met you?? I didnt introduce myself as bigpaws when we met ................ i understand you not liking my opinion on the service you provided me but it is accurate and truthful so deal with it!!
    Anyway i think any guy who wants to meet you he should THEN make up his own mind about your service ............ for me you weren't great and that is all i said, i am entitled to my opinion sweetheart.

Yours Truly,
    Mr Paws

Reviews

Question Why??

Do you really think i feel it necessary to prove something to you? I don't.
    Your feelings, thought, opinions etc good, bad or indifferent are irrelevant to me ...... i was just trying to help out a fellow punter, Hman, and i hope i have. Thats it!!

Thank You,
    Paws

Default dreaming

He probably wishes he saw you. Maybe you turned him away when he rang and he is saying he saw you to get back at you.

Reviews

Exclamation Or ........

Maybe you dont know everything that ever happened in the entire world funtimes .......... is that possible?? Your opinion is that of a child.

Mademoiselle you are a prostitute and as such you really have no idea who the men you have slept with REALLY are ............. i AM one of those men like it or not.

Thank You,
    Paws