Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: "Sensual Delights" Avatar --------- well !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baker St.
    Posts
    162

    Default "Sensual Delights" Avatar --------- well !

    I feel a further act of censorship to her Avatar is needed , because everytime I see it I start to play with my Cock.
    My rightful place seems to be sampling her "Accommodation" --- oh, for an "ear massage" between those "drumsticks" !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    I feel a further act of censorship to her Avatar is needed , because everytime I see it I start to play with my Cock.
    My rightful place seems to be sampling her "Accommodation" --- oh, for an "ear massage" between those "drumsticks" !!
    Iwould imagine what makes it so enticing is that it is no longer avaliable.



    Forbidden Fruit
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    554
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Iwould imagine what makes it so enticing is that it is no longer avaliable.



    Forbidden Fruit
    like an apple in tesco's when you've just come from a dental appointment?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Smile

    My avatar is already censored
    If you have a close look, you can see some white star where shouldn't be any star at all, lol.

    But if you're curious, I can help a little

    **removed picture at SDs request - VJ**
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 09-08-10 at 15:38.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baker St.
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Sweet Mamma ---- pass me wallet !

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GordonGayBennett For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (09-08-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    My avatar is already censored
    If you have a close look, you can see some white star where shouldn't be any star at all, lol.

    But if you're curious, I can help a little

    [***removed picture at SDs request - VJ***]
    Ifeel that picture wont help atall only compound his problem and create one for me


    Thats naughty
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 09-08-10 at 15:39.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baker St.
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Pass the tissues too --------------------- ( I`ve made a mess !)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ifeel that picture wont help atall only compound his problem and create one for me


    Thats naughty
    Hopefully not a bad problem. I'm never that forward in my pics, I hope I didn't cheapen my image
    Sometimes censorship is better, leaves more room to imagination

    Someone please delete that picture

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Hopefully not a bad problem. I'm never that forward in my pics, I hope I didn't cheapen my image
    Sometimes censorship is better, leaves more room to imagination

    Someone please delete that picture
    I can remove it if you want me to, just let me know.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Hopefully not a bad problem. I'm never that forward in my pics, I hope I didn't cheapen my image
    Sometimes censorship is better, leaves more room to imagination

    Someone please delete that picture
    Well we all have regrets in life and one of mine is that i never availed of u services
    while they were avaliable.
    I think the fact u were resident in Cork i kept postponing the treat
    Then horror shock I discover they are no longer avaliable
    A harsh lesson learnt im afraid
    I actually got as far as speaking to u once
    I must say a most courteous, friendly and intelligent lady


    Dont put off what u can do today till tomorrow
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (09-08-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •