Thread: There is enough toothpaste for everyone.....................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I now use Aloe Vera toothpaste because it is completely natural and yet recent studies have shown that it outperforms the commercial brands.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I now use Aloe Vera toothpaste because it is completely natural and yet recent studies have shown that it outperforms the commercial brands.
    yes its good thoothpaste also

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (08-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think prevention is better than cure with teeth. Im not saying dont wash your teeth but cut down on stuff that fucks them.

like red bull,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I think prevention is better than cure with teeth. Im not saying dont wash your teeth but cut down on stuff that fucks them.

like red bull,
    Westside.
    I'll never go easy on my fruit.

Once I tried eating an all-fruit diet and not washing my teeth before. I thought: "Animals don't brush their teeth, why should I?". Unfortunately I ended up getting severe pain and eventually one tooth out and a lot of fillings... although I was also drinking soda and things from time to time at that stage (and soda is extremely bad for your teeth).

I think the reason most of us can't go without brushing them like animals do is because our teeth are malformed from processed foods as we were growing up. No other animal has to brush their teeth or get excrutiating pain 1/4 way through their life. So I think while you're right for almost everything with the prevention is better than cure mantra, for some reason that in my experience it can be different with teeth.

I also floss and use mouth-wash as I am determined never to go to a dentist ever again.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 08-08-10 at 19:19.