Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: What happened quarterpoundher

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default What happened quarterpoundher

    No badge or doesnt show up in forum moderator section at bottom. Did i miss something . What gives ??????

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

    MILF Hunter (07-08-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    No badge or doesnt show up in forum moderator section at bottom. Did i miss something . What gives ??????
    hope he is in good health and doing well

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Short story - He is on holidays for now. When he feels like it he may come on and give you a longer story, but that would be up to him.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Short story - He is on holidays for now. When he feels like it he may come on and give you a longer story, but that would be up to him.
    Was he sent on Holidays No crown either anymore

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    whos doing fake picture profiles now

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Was he sent on Holidays No crown either anymore
    No he wasn't "sent" on holiday. He is on holiday of his own accord.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    No crown either anymore

    Its like the cops locking in their firearm at night , the mods must lock in their crown . You can have someone swaning around a beach somewhere with the ei crown on their heads lol
    Last edited by An don; 07-08-10 at 18:09.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Was he sent on Holidays No crown either anymore
    No he wasn't, he was just so jealous of all those bars you have under your name, he couldn't hack it.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    No he wasn't "sent" on holiday. He is on holiday of his own accord.
    well thats ok hope he enjoys his holidays and returns back here soon

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    MILF Hunter (07-08-10)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    No he wasn't, he was just so jealous of all those bars you have under your name, he couldn't hack it.
    you have a good few bars yourself and me too we have john murphy to thank for that lol maybe john murphy is afraid of quarterpoundher

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (07-08-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •