Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Chipper

Reviews

Navenny Grill in Ballybofey Co.Donegal is fucking beautiful. There's one in Letterkenny called Mr.Chippy and its a fucking kip, full of grease. Has anyone ever been to Charlie's take away/restaurant in Letterkenny, its not far from the cinema and close to Mc Donalds. I've hear its good but never been to it. There's one in Trim Co.Meath called The Castle Take away/restaurant, its not great either

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Franchises

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Dinos in Ballincollig would be one of my favourites.
    There is one in Blackpool aswell across from shoping centre, the small family run chipper seems to be
    going same way as everything else with the franchises taking over,particularly in the larger towns and
    cities, u will see chains of 4 or 5 dotted around the city, like hillbillys and dinos where before u only
    had the big ones like Mc Donalds. The recession also suits them as buisness increases with people
    taking up offers like the € saver menu. Looks like more and more will continue to pop up
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Denny's in Hazelwood...

Reviews

i think they are all the same pretty much because your are nearly always half cut after a night out when you go into them anyway

Reviews

Fat Kats in Gorey is one of the best. Agree on KC's in Cork and Ferrari's in Ringsend

Reviews

where exactly is Lennox?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fishermansoul View Post
    Go up Barrack St, turns into Bandon St, right hand side.
    Close to Cissie Youngs, look out for traffic though, almost impossible to get a parking space, because there is so many going there. Agree though, best chippy in Cork.

Reviews

it looks like a chipper job for me now i just f***ing burnt my dinner being logged on here and trying to cook at the same time bloody nitemare

Reviews

u fuckin tit Harry lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Close to Cissie Youngs, look out for traffic though, almost impossible to get a parking space, because there is so many going there. Agree though, best chippy in Cork.

Cheers gentlemen, i must look out for it next time i'm in Cork.

Has anyone ever tried the one in Phibsboro in Dublin beside the tesco shoping centre, across the road from Mc Donalds, i think it might actually be called Beshoffs or one of the popular fish & chip shops. I went in there a few weeks ago and was waiting fuckin ages for to be served and just walked out across the road to Mc D's for a bit of grub. Wasn't waitin that fuckin long for a bag of chips
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 07-08-10 at 17:49.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast