Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiroshima Anniversary

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I checked the facts before I posted 'em, WCL, but otherwise wrote the rest of it meself. So suck my mousecock
    I thought you were a hamster.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Truman said over 1 million Americans would have died in an invasion of Japan or some fig like that. He did have a point although it didnt justify the extremity of an Atomic bomb. It makes you wonder did even the Americans realise how much of an impact the aftermath of the blast would have and dont forget the other one on Nagasaki.

Westside.
    Most of the ppl murdered(which they were) were ordinary ppl going about their daily lives the only ones that were lucky were the ones kills instantly,the others had to suffer for hours and days....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Nuclear Warfare is useless to anyone because the aftermath of it would be felt all over the world and cause permanent changes in the quality of life on earth.

Westside.
    Why was it created in the first place.......ppl are playing god......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I thought you were a hamster.

...Bah!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Why was it created in the first place.......ppl are playing god......
    A threat and show of power.

Westside.

Dropping the atomic bomb on Japan had nothing whatsoever to do with saving American lives that’s the propaganda there, they did it because they wanted to see what the real effects would have been by setting off the real thing and because they wanted to send out a message to the Soviets at the time because they could see relations with Stalin was going down the toilet at the end of WW2.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

By the way imagine what good could be done on this planet with all the money spent on war weapons and space travel. I cant see any justification for either and the money could be put to better use.

A shame,
    Westside.

Reviews

Stangely some americans claim it was peace keeping act as it ended the war for good. But according to documentary tonight there was a shortage of rice in japan so after pearl harbour ,they wouldnt be able to mount much of an offensive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Dropping the atomic bomb on Japan had nothing whatsoever to do with saving American lives that’s the propaganda there, they did it because they wanted to see what the real effects would have been by setting off the real thing and because they wanted to send out a message to the Soviets at the time because they could see relations with Stalin was going down the toilet at the end of WW2.
    Yep but it did save a lot of American lives as Japan is an island and alot of lives would have being lost. The real reason though is Pearl Harbour. The Americans just wanted revenge plain and simple. Pretty much like Saddam. they just wanted him out no matter what.

Westside.

Reviews

By the way imagine what good could be done on this planet with all the money spent on war weapons and space travel. I cant see any justification for either and the money could be put to better use.

A shame,
    Westside.
    I agree,this world would be a far greater place.....why spend billions trying to get to planets that most of us will never see...better housing,helping africa and other third world countries are the some of therealproblems that this world of ours are facing.....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast