Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why should i be jealous of your weekend?

Deedin, i do like to go down on the lady says i.. Giving a lady a good plating is what 'tis all about. whether 'tid inside in the home, or adout int open, ganing down on ones knees, and licking a ladies lady bits, til she do be squirting the juice of love inside in your own mouth. well, tis reet fucking good and that. i do liking the taste of the labia, yes i do.. reminds me of when i used to work in a fish market, in the english market inside in cork city, deedin it do. so thats what ill be doing this weekend. licking my current squeezes lady part, til she do put on HER war face and snedge in my mouth
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

I’m going to be trying my very best to get blocked tomorrow night and then die on Sunday.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I’m going to be trying my very best to get blocked tomorrow night and then die on Sunday.
    why would you want to do that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    why would you want to do that! lol
    Because of all the stress E-I gives me during the week and because my bosses can be a right pain in the arse at times.

Because of all the stress E-I gives me during the week and because my bosses can be a right pain in the arse at times.
    OOOHHHHHHHH i see your carrying on this are you Mr John Rambo, calling your boss blonde already, and the fact im english, you best behave, or the vampire will have to come over there and teach you a lesson!

Reviews

die on sunday now don't do that my son its not worth it those nasty hangovers

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    OOOHHHHHHHH i see your carrying on this are you Mr John Rambo, calling your boss blonde already, and the fact im english, you best behave, or the vampire will have to come over there and teach you a lesson!
    Is that a promise?

Is that a promise?
    you wish! lol

Well almost time for me to sign off for the weekend, I shall return on Monday , in the meanwhile you will have the lovely Samlad looking after you between 10 and 4 over saturday and sunday! tarrah xxxxx

Reviews

I've my first fight for a couple of months tomorrow. As long as I'm not banged up I'll be going out on Saturday and again on Sunday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (07-08-10)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast