Thread: Luther...a spy?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Luther...a spy?

Luther is a spy….

With the spate of bannings going on recently it would seem that the blood spilled by the mods has all but made them more thirsty. It is therefore my conclusion that the mods want us all banned here so as to have the forum to themselves. Somebody up there decided the plan was, to attack the enemy from within, and who better a Trojan horse than Luther.

I don’t for a second buy this new status of ‘after the moderation’. It is a ploy. I have always shivered when Luther posted on one of my threads in the past because his only purpose was an attempt to exact a ban on me and/or Debest (reiterate: Dumb and Dumber) for acting the maggot, (well I actually blame DeEegit for this, as his inappropriate posting stupidity was only bound to drag me down to his level). I still feel nervous when the Lutherite moonlights in our threads. I feel compelled to warn you fellow members of this serious threat to our democratic right to take the piss as we feel proper and to take threads off topic as we see fit. Once a Mod …always a Mod. I say…

Beware and be careful of PMs with this man as they are likely destined to be use as a means to have you banned.

You have been warned………

We are watching you… Mr. LUTHER….
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 03-08-10 at 23:56. Reason: mind your own business

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (04-08-10)