Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars and Usernames

i chose my name, as it was the first thing the doctor said, when i came out of my mothers clout.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (03-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Anon: WTF Anon, defined to be ‘ in a short time’. Or is he trying to be Anonymous but is afraid to go the whole way. Then we have a Lion with a wagging tongue. Confusing.
    I thought the Pussy Licking Lion was quite good and obvious. I couldn't use my normal username from other boards so when I was joining I just picked one I would remember

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (03-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Did ye ever consider how guys dreamed up their usernames or even chose their avatars. Some usernames are mind boggling not to mention attached avatars. So for a bit of fun let’s look at a few usernames and related avatars.

Let’s start with me. Hi, my name is James, I’m from Cork and I love bouncing boobies. See everything is precise and concise. Let’s look at a few more.

Good Matches:

Mr. Fussy: Very fussy about his ladies and his avatar is ….Mr Fussy. Perfect.

Milf Hunter: Likes MILFs and his avatar is tough guy Al Pacino. Close match.

Dirty Harry: Renowned for his lack of anal hygiene and his avatar is Harry Callaghan . Apt.

WestCorkLad: He is from west cork and is always very logical (poetic licence) Avatar Mr. Spock. Adequate.

Doozer. A doozie at the art of lovemaking and with an avatar to match his stamina: Exact.

Navillus: Try googling Navillus and you get nothing. But his avatar says it all…cock sucker. Precise.

Dodgy Matches:

Poggo: His username depicts a childs jumping stick and his avatar is a tiger: conflictive.

Benin: Benin, Ben-in, Be-nin, Beni-n, nope cant make any sense of this. Besides the fact that it is a country of French origin in West Africa, and to top it all his avatar is a pussy shooting out a window. Bizarre.

Aml: Commonly know as Amy because his posts are soo ‘Im blonde’, So what does aml stand for: ‘Any mans langer’, ‘Almost munching Lucy’ (sorry miss Chambers), ‘All My Love’ (soppy git). Who knows. Or maybe he has a serious speech impediment and whereas he would like to say ‘animal’ he says ‘aml’….hence the racoon. Who knows.

Anon: WTF Anon, defined to be ‘ in a short time’. Or is he trying to be Anonymous but is afraid to go the whole way. Then we have a Lion with a wagging tongue. Confusing.

And then there is Debest: HaHaHaHaHa .. how ridiculously inappropriate a username. And to top it, an avatar of a strong masculine nature. Incomprehensible

So maybe you have your own slants on guy’s usernames and avatars and can explain them here.

Please feel free to contribute……..
    Actually James as the biggest Langer and the biggest Wanker on EI respectively these pictures would be more suitable as avatars for us.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	127033.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	27417 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a072f63dd9.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	27418
    Last edited by westcorklad; 03-08-10 at 10:58.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (03-08-10)

My name is Sam, and I'm a lad, so it made sense to me to call myself Samlad.

Hope that clears that up for all you guys and gals who couldn't work it out!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (03-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

I thought it was Kermit.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I thought it was Kermit.
    Kermit's my middle name and I use it more on stage!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

I thought it was Samantha and you were a lady

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I thought it was Samantha and you were a lady
    Shit! I've just looked done my knickers and have suddenly realised that I've been living under a misaprehension! Thanks for clearing that one for me Anon!
    Last edited by samlad; 03-08-10 at 11:30.

Reviews

Ok so we are getting all the easy ones here. But Im still curious to hear from the not so obvious like: El Gordo, NGAN, Espensen, Ksteve, Luther, Texas, Rover, Ber, Westsidex, Alec Horan, Mousey, Feargal, bhoywonder, An Don...........I could go on for miles.

So come on guys, fess up. Why did you pick your username....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Actually James as the biggest Langer and the biggest Wanker on EI respectively these pictures would be more suitable as avatars for us.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	127033.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	27417 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a072f63dd9.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	27418
    Anon...is that you....did WCL get a pick of yer donk.....oh ye boys. Lol.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast