Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Avatars and Usernames

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default Avatars and Usernames

    Did ye ever consider how guys dreamed up their usernames or even chose their avatars. Some usernames are mind boggling not to mention attached avatars. So for a bit of fun let’s look at a few usernames and related avatars.

    Let’s start with me. Hi, my name is James, I’m from Cork and I love bouncing boobies. See everything is precise and concise. Let’s look at a few more.

    Good Matches:

    Mr. Fussy: Very fussy about his ladies and his avatar is ….Mr Fussy. Perfect.

    Milf Hunter: Likes MILFs and his avatar is tough guy Al Pacino. Close match.

    Dirty Harry: Renowned for his lack of anal hygiene and his avatar is Harry Callaghan . Apt.

    WestCorkLad: He is from west cork and is always very logical (poetic licence) Avatar Mr. Spock. Adequate.

    Doozer. A doozie at the art of lovemaking and with an avatar to match his stamina: Exact.

    Navillus: Try googling Navillus and you get nothing. But his avatar says it all…cock sucker. Precise.


    Dodgy Matches:

    Poggo: His username depicts a childs jumping stick and his avatar is a tiger: conflictive.

    Benin: Benin, Ben-in, Be-nin, Beni-n, nope cant make any sense of this. Besides the fact that it is a country of French origin in West Africa, and to top it all his avatar is a pussy shooting out a window. Bizarre.

    Aml: Commonly know as Amy because his posts are soo ‘Im blonde’, So what does aml stand for: ‘Any mans langer’, ‘Almost munching Lucy’ (sorry miss Chambers), ‘All My Love’ (soppy git). Who knows. Or maybe he has a serious speech impediment and whereas he would like to say ‘animal’ he says ‘aml’….hence the racoon. Who knows.

    Anon: WTF Anon, defined to be ‘ in a short time’. Or is he trying to be Anonymous but is afraid to go the whole way. Then we have a Lion with a wagging tongue. Confusing.

    And then there is Debest: HaHaHaHaHa .. how ridiculously inappropriate a username. And to top it, an avatar of a strong masculine nature. Incomprehensible

    So maybe you have your own slants on guy’s usernames and avatars and can explain them here.

    Please feel free to contribute……..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Did ye ever consider how guys dreamed up their usernames or even chose their avatars. Some usernames are mind boggling not to mention attached avatars. So for a bit of fun let’s look at a few usernames and related avatars.

    Let’s start with me. Hi, my name is James, I’m from Cork and I love bouncing boobies. See everything is precise and concise. Let’s look at a few more.

    Good Matches:

    Mr. Fussy: Very fussy about his ladies and his avatar is ….Mr Fussy. Perfect.

    Milf Hunter: Likes MILFs and his avatar is tough guy Al Pacino. Close match.

    Dirty Harry: Renowned for his lack of anal hygiene and his avatar is Harry Callaghan . Apt.

    WestCorkLad: He is from west cork and is always very logical (poetic licence) Avatar Mr. Spock. Adequate.

    Doozer. A doozie at the art of lovemaking and with an avatar to match his stamina: Exact.

    Navillus: Try googling Navillus and you get nothing. But his avatar says it all…cock sucker. Precise.


    Dodgy Matches:

    Poggo: His username depicts a childs jumping stick and his avatar is a tiger: conflictive.

    Benin: Benin, Ben-in, Be-nin, Beni-n, nope cant make any sense of this. Besides the fact that it is a country of French origin in West Africa, and to top it all his avatar is a pussy shooting out a window. Bizarre.

    Aml: Commonly know as Amy because his posts are soo ‘Im blonde’, So what does aml stand for: ‘Any mans langer’, ‘Almost munching Lucy’ (sorry miss Chambers), ‘All My Love’ (soppy git). Who knows. Or maybe he has a serious speech impediment and whereas he would like to say ‘animal’ he says ‘aml’….hence the racoon. Who knows.

    Anon: WTF Anon, defined to be ‘ in a short time’. Or is he trying to be Anonymous but is afraid to go the whole way. Then we have a Lion with a wagging tongue. Confusing.

    And then there is Debest: HaHaHaHaHa .. how ridiculously inappropriate a username. And to top it, an avatar of a strong masculine nature. Incomprehensible

    So maybe you have your own slants on guy’s usernames and avatars and can explain them here.

    Please feel free to contribute……..
    How the fuck do you know i am blonde,i hear your a bit of a lurker.....vanessa says hi by the way.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    And i am taking a guess here that your name is james and your are from cork....very original
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    and there i was thinking your avatar was because you such a big a tit, one would not suffice to truly do you justice

    Im not that surprised you cant figure out mine, there's no great mystery about it, just common sense if you think about it, and you being from cork, it should be easier for you to figure out. Cmon, an escort not even from these shores got it soon as she met me!

    Thats me and your mother by the way in my avatar, send her my regards matey, might see you for sunday dinner when i pop round to indulge her tastes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Im not that surprised you cant figure out mine, there's no great mystery about it, just common sense if you think about it
    I wouldn't be drawing attention to it if there's an actual connection.......
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I wouldn't be drawing attention to it if there's an actual connection.......
    Dont worry Luther, i could literally spell it out for James and he'd still be none the wiser, reminds me, i have an adult literacy book for him somewhere......

    You got it sussed going by that reply?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Dont worry Luther, i could literally spell it out for James and he'd still be none the wiser, reminds me, i have an adult literacy book for him somewhere......

    You got it sussed going by that reply?
    Ya, I got it but are you sure it's a good idea it there's a connection???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ya, I got it but are you sure it's a good idea it there's a connection???
    I aint too worried, when i start getting photos of me in suggestive situations in the post, then i'll worry. James will be too preoccupied with the thought that when his mother says she's going out shopping for the old meat and two veg, he now knows its me who's on her shopping list

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Dont worry Luther, i could literally spell it out for James and he'd still be none the wiser, reminds me, i have an adult literacy book for him somewhere......

    You got it sussed going by that reply?
    Yes Jimbo should stop drinking and start reading backwards. You're 40 Nav?? Always thought you were a punk kid.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Yes Jimbo should stop drinking and start reading backwards. You're 40 Nav?? Always thought you were a punk kid.
    I got the ole Peter Pan syndrome, 40 going on 20, although i did start shaving last week!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •