Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think you're blowing this out of proportion here buddy. The thread wasn't closed or deleted, it's there for anyone to comment on it, or to bring it back on topic at any stage, including you. Just because there were further posts on it does not stop anyone giving their opinion on the original post..........

Infact, I would say quite the opposite. Without the extra posts I'd say your thread would have gotten less views, wouldn't have spent as long close to the top of the page as it did and would just have slipped further and further down with view or reply........
    Luther,

I asked a question. I had several answers to my question. Some of those answers were (properly) based on interpretation of the rules of reviews. I disagreed. My disagreement was obvious in my initial post. I have never tried to be current. If I have made a post it has been transparent..... I believe that my post was hijacked. I don't believe that it was done intentionally though. However, I just don't think that the other posters will accept that. I like so many of the posters and reviewers here that it will be difficult to be believed on the basis of my posts.............

Reviews

biglad ,

you a really going around the houses about this tonight , it seems to me that you have an issue with qph and his actions on that one thread and please forgive me if im wrong. But there is 10 pages on this thread now and none from a forum mod/manager after the first 2/3 . Would it not best for every one to call a halt here so they wont have wade through so much tomorrow and we might get a productive reply in the morning

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    Luther,

I asked a question. I had several answers to my question. Some of those answers were (properly) based on interpretation of the rules of reviews. I disagreed. My disagreement was obvious in my initial post. I have never tried to be current. If I have made a post it has been transparent..... I believe that my post was hijacked. I don't believe that it was done intentionally though. However, I just don't think that the other posters will accept that. I like so many of the posters and reviewers here that it will be difficult to be believed on the basis of my posts.............
    You should have being more proactive. Your proactive enough on this thread so i cant see why you couldnt have said something or even repeated your initial questions.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well this must be a record we have had over 100 posts on this thread and we are still pretty much on Topic

CONGRAGULATIONS TO ALL CONCERNED

and jaysus dont let me down now
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    Luther,

My replies were questions on how I interpreted the rules pertinant to your original post, QPH answered them, where were you?? You could have replied to any of the points made even after the 4 one liner posts made after we (not you) discussed your original point, you are still silent on the subject yet you choose to bring it up here and complain, I agree with An Don, you seem to have a hidden agenda here..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    biglad ,

you a really going around the houses about this tonight , it seems to me that you have an issue with qph and his actions on that one thread and please forgive me if im wrong. But there is 10 pages on this thread now and none from a forum mod/manager after the first 2/3 . Would it not best for every one to call a halt here so they wont have wade through so much tomorrow and we might get a productive reply in the morning
    An Don

Good point....

I hope that I don't have an issue with anyone. However, let's leave it to tomorrow morning to discuss. You always seem to be the voice of reason, so I will take you at that!!!

BLD

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    This is off topic please refrain from posting pictures of cats on this thread
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    This is off topic please refrain from posting pictures of cats on this thread
    Will do but strictly speaking it was still on topic as i just let you down as you asked in your last post.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Will do but strictly speaking it was still on topic as i just let you down as you asked in your last post.

Westside.
    u re attempt at humour is also not appreciated
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast