Thread: Ts/tv hotspots

Default Ts/tv hotspots

hey all, im thinking about goin on holiday in europe soon and was wondering if anybody knew where the best place is to go for ts/tv clubs and pubs? only europe. thanks folks

This is probably stating the obvious but the major capitals will always be your best bet for this kind of thing; London, Paris, Berlin, and Madrid. Barcelona also apparently has a fairly good scene (i've not been there) and obviously sex tourism towns like Amsterdam and Hamburg are always an easy option. London probably doesn't seem like that much of a holiday destination but I doubt there's a larger tranny community anywhere in Europe bigger than the one in West London (Bayswater and Earls Court). Most of its Asian but there are some South Americans and Europeans as well, you also don't have any language barrier when it comes to research and booking. The only other thing I would say is that the further East you go the more likely you are to be criminally scammed. Somewhere like Riga, Moscow or Budapest may look good on paper but you are taking a huge risk as to who you'll end up dealing with.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leftfield For This Useful Post:

IwantTSass (15-01-13)

Reviews

Milan, Italy has some cracking girls

Reviews

For me, the most interesting scenario is where there is a way to see the girls before meeting them professionally. You can do this in Paris and Amsterdam easily enough. It's also possible in Milan, Rio de Janiero and probably elsewhere too.

7. Default

Barcelona wins hands down for Europe. I use www.erosguia.com when over in Spain.

Bring lube.

Also there is a great nite club for meeting TS in Paris called Esquila. Some pro and non pro found there.
    Last edited by sixtyeightplusone; 14-01-13 at 20:30.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tonitv View Post
    great guide