Thread: What makes a MILF?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well obviously if she hasnt a child she technically cant be a mum so she cant be a MILF
    By definition its a woman that has a child,a woman of any age as there is no mention of age
    in the title. U are trying to say that being a MILF is relative to ure own age, not the case because
    that would mean if a 20 yr old man looked at a 35 year old woman he would say she was a milf ,
    but if a 40yr old man looked at her she wouldnt be. Its still the same woman she either is a MILF or isnt

I've expressed no personal opinions here Ber, I'm just trying to see what people think about how the term MILF can be defined, and came up with these 3 general definitions based on what I've experienced and discussions with others. There doesn't have to be a 'minimum age' for a guy to think of a woman as a MILF, what you said is valid-- a 40 year old guy could think a 35 y.o. woman (who has at least 1 kid) is a MILF.

But I've had mates with differing opinions on this. Say in the case of my friends' sisters that had kids when they were 21 & 19-- would/could they be seen as MILFS to a guy that's 40? Some might say no in a case like that. And in the context of the originally coining of the term MILF from the film American Pie, it seemed to be at least an implied pre-requisite for the woman in question to be older. I'm not discounting anyone's opinion on the matter, just putting it all out there for discussion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)