Been thinking about meeting one of the girls on here for a while. Saw one particular profile, Ana, who's in Cork at the moment who caught my eye. What happened was I tried ringing her voicebox to hear a voice. It was a generic voicebox message however so I just hung up. A minute later the phone rang and obviously my little pry came up as a missed call.

I got very nervous then. Discretion would have to be key in any dealings I have here. I went for a walk to think and rang back with the intention of telling her I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave a missed call - was just curious. It actually rang out and I left a voice message (!) saying don't worry, I don't want to meet or anything. After I hung up another missed call so I rang again.

I explained to the girl what happened. I said I was only curious and moreover I was frickin nervous . I'm not sure exactly what she said but she said did I want to meet her tomorrow? I said no I was fine (busy tomorrow anyway). She sounded nice though and with the memories of her pictures and good reviews I just said is tonight too late. I think she said no, what time. This was at 9.15. I said how about 10? I asked was that too late? She said yes - how about tomorrow. So maybe a bit of a language barrier - I was a bag of nerves so was probably mumbling away.

I have questions for ye:
1. All the reviews seem to be at times from midday til about 8 p.m. Why not more at night? To be honest about 9-11 kind of time suits me best.
2. Will the girl always be able to answer the call? Will she not be with a client from time to time?
3. Is this a regular occurence - have I anything to be majorly worried about?

Any help, particularly on 1 would be appreciated.