Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Galway Duos

  1. #1
    troutfish Guest

    Default Galway Duos

    hi can anyone recommend a duo in galway please. there are two advertised but no reviews.
    wouldnt mind a heads up prior to parting with my well earned cash thanks!!!
    troutfish

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by troutfish View Post
    hi can anyone recommend a duo in galway please. there are two advertised but no reviews.
    wouldnt mind a heads up prior to parting with my well earned cash thanks!!!
    troutfish

    Sarah.. and Sophie.. do a duo... and are in Galway..I have met Sarah and she is one of the best!..

    Sarah, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sophie, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland



    Captain J
    Last edited by jacksparrow2010; 26-07-10 at 09:31.
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksparrow2010 For This Useful Post:

    hothotsophie (26-07-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    Sarah.. and Sophie.. do a duo... and are in Galway..I have met Sarah and she is one of the best!..

    Sarah, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sophie, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland



    Captain J
    looks good both have great reviews(you enjoyed yourself captain i see from your review) and i chat to sophie in e-i chat a good bit she seems a really nice lady aswell so got for it truotfish...and report back lol

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    hothotsophie (26-07-10), jacksparrow2010 (26-07-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    looks good both have great reviews(you enjoyed yourself captain i see from your review) and i chat to sophie in e-i chat a good bit she seems a really nice lady aswell so got for it truotfish...and report back lol
    Yes Benin.... I very much enjoyed myself!... miss Sarah sexy ass is on board with the captains crew already..lol

    Escort Reviews of Sarah, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    Escort Reviews of Sophie, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    Captain J
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparrow2010 For This Useful Post:

    benin (26-07-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    all over
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Hi guys thanks for the nice words about myself and sarah, we are doing duo's all week, troutfish you are more than welcome to visit myself and the delectible sarah this week!

    sophie and sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hothotsophie For This Useful Post:

    benin (26-07-10), jacksparrow2010 (26-07-10)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    240
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    Yes Benin.... I very much enjoyed myself!... miss Sarah sexy ass is on board with the captains crew already..lol

    Escort Reviews of Sarah, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    Escort Reviews of Sophie, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

    Captain J
    You are a great PR guru for Sarah, Captain J! Do you work in marketing?!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    You are a great PR guru for Sarah, Captain J! Do you work in marketing?!
    Yaharrr!!!




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

    jacksparrow2010 (26-07-10)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    You are a great PR guru for Sarah, Captain J! Do you work in marketing?!
    If he isn't he should be he convinced me to see sarah going by his review and it was where i first discovered alex'sprofile so i have a lot to thank him for
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

    jacksparrow2010 (26-07-10)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    You are a great PR guru for Sarah, Captain J! Do you work in marketing?!
    he is a pirate savvy?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    jacksparrow2010 (26-07-10)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    If he isn't he should be he convinced me to see sarah going by his review and it was where i first discovered alex'sprofile so i have a lot to thank him for

    Thank you aml... glad I helped you to make a good choice... Alex.. is top class and I can assure you so is sarah..
    (Ill wait for the review..lol)...guys just go see any of the ladies in my signature and you will see I never put you wrong...

    if I put up pics and links its because the ladie is class... if I was smart id keep them to myself

    Captain J...
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparrow2010 For This Useful Post:

    aml (26-07-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •