Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guantanamo Bay - Irish Style

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i really hate to say you are right nav...but ffs you cant let this sit..follow the bastards and sue them ...ffs if the train was full then fair enough...
    Shit benny, you saying im right, is this for real lol? im pretty laid back and nothing really gets to me but that guy who did the bad cop routine, he really got on my tits

Reviews

If my special lady is reading this, id go through it all over again in a heartbeat for another night with you xxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I imagine u have no legal recourse as they were within their rights to do what they did (all be it not in a very consumer friendly fashion) . U should have gone to the ticket office in heuston and seen would they exchange it . I quite sure that if not printed on
    the ticket it self there are notices stating the ticket is only valid for the journeys its issued for.
    I dont agree with how they handled it, in fairness when the train wasnt full if he just said look ure not allowed do this,in future u
    must have the correct ticket for the train ure travelling on.
    The problem i presume is that if trains were full and u had people using tickets from other times u could have serious overcrowding.
    As for the guy that told u he probably had no authority to tell u anything
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

benin (24-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I imagine u have no legal recourse as they were within their rights to do what they did (all be it not in a very consumer friendly fashion) . U should have gone to the ticket office in heuston and seen would they exchange it . I quite sure that if not printed on
    the ticket it self there are notices stating the ticket is only valid for the journeys its issued for.
    I dont agree with how they handled it, in fairness when the train wasnt full if he just said look ure not allowed do this,in future u
    must have the correct ticket for the train ure travelling on.
    The problem i presume is that if trains were full and u had people using tickets from other times u could have serious overcrowding.
    As for the guy that told u he probably had no authority to tell u anything
    I appreciate that Ber, and like i said earlier i had no problem waiting the train i was supposed to be on except the guy in heuston on the turnstile said there was no problem and even with that, i would have wholeheartedly stood for the entire journey if i thought i was depriving someone else of their paid seat. What i dont like, is the attitude of the guy who just cos he had a uniform on thought he could act like a cunt and push me around

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    I appreciate that Ber, and like i said earlier i had no problem waiting the train i was supposed to be on except the guy in heuston on the turnstile said there was no problem and even with that, i would have wholeheartedly stood for the entire journey if i thought i was depriving someone else of their paid seat. What i dont like, is the attitude of the guy who just cos he had a uniform on thought he could act like a cunt and push me around
    Im not condoning his attitude, but i assume u werent threatend or intimidated just told what the sanctions were,so the point im
    making is they were within their rights therefore u really have no recourse unless u make a complaint against his attitude and
    then seeing as he probably has broken no rules its just ure word against his, I think u know how that will pan out

Personally public transport id walk first
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Im not condoning his attitude, but i assume u werent threatend or intimidated just told what the sanctions were,so the point im
    making is they were within their rights therefore u really have no recourse unless u make a complaint against his attitude and
    then seeing as he probably has broken no rules its just ure word against his, I think u know how that will pan out

tis a long walk from dublin to kerry lol

Reviews

Oh i totally accept what you are saying Ber and i know i did break the rules, but what im peeved about is the fact that one guy said i was doing nothing wrong and the other hauls me out for questioning? Which i still think he prob didnt have the right to do?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Oh i totally accept what you are saying Ber and i know i did break the rules, but what im peeved about is the fact that one guy said i was doing nothing wrong and the other hauls me out for questioning? Which i still think he prob didnt have the right to do?
    I agree with the sentiments expressed on this thread and Im surprised I even find myself agreeing with that numpty with the stupid avatar.
    As has been pointed out Irish Rail were right in what they did but NOT right in how they went about it. I would have a go at them by means of a complaint in writing and demand an apology. It wont get the guys that did it up against a firing squad at dawn but you might just get a little satisfaction from it!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I agree with the sentiments expressed on this thread and Im surprised I even find myself agreeing with that numpty with the stupid avatar.
    As has been pointed out Irish Rail were right in what they did but NOT right in how they went about it. I would have a go at them by means of a complaint in writing and demand an apology. It wont get the guys that did it up against a firing squad at dawn but you might just get a little satisfaction from it!
    i think bers avatar is lovely leave him alone

Reviews

Benny you're a tool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast