I'm just after getting back from a long walk this morning, walking the coast and heading towards Malahide, when on my return, I bumped into Martin O'Neill way in front of a team, I'm not sure who they were, they had purple track suits on and they were just heading towards Malahide F.C., to do some training.

I remember about 6 or 7 years ago I was in a Northsde venue with a few people having a drink, when Jimmy White was doing an exhibition match and he walked by me so close, that he nearly knocked me off the stool, I didn't have the confidence to to shake his hand and say something like Howyah Jimmy, how's it going, I chose to ignore him instead,, I regret that, but I just didn't have the confidence. So the moral of the story was that I wasn't going to do that again, so I stopped Martin and shook hands with him, he said "Pleased to meet you, are you alright". I was a bit dumbfounded and knackered from the walk and my mouth was opening and closing like a goldfish with no words coming out, however I'm pleased that I shook his hand, made my morning.