Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: A Shining Light!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default A Shining Light!



    Luther, you have just demonstrated yet again why you are a shining light on this forum. Your sincerity and level headed approach has touched me, along with a host of others, I'm sure.

    I would like to thank you for your sincere and good intentioned post, when I have let myself down.

    I have just read your current post and I do hope your spirits rise soon and you are back on here with your usual wit and wisdom.

    Thanks old buddy.



    Qph, I've left a bucket outside in case you need it.




    I'm sorry Westie for putting you in an awkward position. You've successfully killed off my other profiles but one and for love nor money, I can't get into it, I've long since forgotten the password, so I'll just stick to the one profile from now on.


    Bhoywonder, don't just take a chill pill, take the bottle.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinnerPhoto-dogr8-l.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	26430   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scenec-throwingup.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	26446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robin The Boy Wonder TV Doll.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	26447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sprobin.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	26448   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1129953503173_MVC_002S.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	26449  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stuff10+011.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	26450   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42-20312857.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	26451  
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    benin (20-07-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    ya welcome back Rover but dont do it again...

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    ya welcome back Rover but dont do it again...
    Thanks EP, Do what again?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post


    Luther, you have just demonstrated yet again why you are a shining light on this forum. Your sincerity and level headed approach has touched me, along with a host of others, I'm sure.

    I would like to thank you for your sincere and good intentioned post, when I have let myself down.

    I have just read your current post and I do hope your spirits rise soon and you are back on here with your usual wit and wisdom.

    Thanks old buddy.



    Qph, I've left a bucket outside in case you need it.




    I'm sorry Westie for putting you in an awkward position. You've successfully killed off my other profiles but one and for love nor money, I can't get into it, I've long since forgotten the password, so I'll just stick to the one profile from now on.


    Bhoywonder, don't just take a chill pill, take the bottle.

    A contrite dog sur wouldnt it tug at even the most cynical of heartstrings


    lassie eat ure heart out
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    A contrite dog sur wouldnt it tug at even the most cynical of heartstrings


    lassie eat ure heart out
    Was just peeping through the gate to see if it was safe to come in.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Was just peeping through the gate to see if it was safe to come in.
    Ah sur wag ure tail and look sad and ull soon get ure pedigree chum
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post




    Bhoywonder, don't just take a chill pill, take the bottle.

    i hope thats not rohypnol
    see you next tuesday

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    great to see you back bud...i was getting tired being the only tool posting animal pics ..


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    great to see you back bud...i was getting tired being the only tool posting animal pics ..

    awww ur such a softie benin.

    welcome back rover

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Welcome back you naughty pup, we have all missed you..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kisses.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	26454

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •