Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not in a good place at the moment........

Default hey Luther

you are undoubtedly held in high regard here too give yourself as much time u need to get yourself right u are a proper gentleman & for me this website is not the same in your absence keep the chin up see u soon Luther..

Reviews

Take care of yourself,your health is your wealth as they say....come back when you feel ready luther.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

It is the measure of a man in how he lightens the burden of those with whom he comes into contact with, in this matter Luter I can attest that you have succeded in this task admirably, your humour and balanced approache to your function here is in my opinion one to be aspired to..many times in threads where there are contentious issues your presence has acted as a safety valve, and given time to those involved to reflect, I am speaking for myself here, you are of course missed.. and it is no surprise to me that you have a side that is not shown easily to others..in my experience those with the most intrigity carry the biggest burdens and are the most self critical..I do not know the circumstances but I would say this to you do not be too hard on yourself..I bet you are your hardest critic...look after yourself and take care my friend...

Poggo..............
    Last edited by poggo; 20-07-10 at 12:36.
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

benin (20-07-10), JAMESCORK (20-07-10), wanted the best 69 (21-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    My immune system is low at the moment and it’s making me less tolerant and more irritable than I normally am. I haven’t been sleeping well and I’m constantly tired. Here just isn’t a good place for me to be at the moment, or not to be posting anyway. It isn’t fair to people who I may snap at while I’m here and feeling like this. This is not a strange feeling for me, and none of this is new to me, although nobody knows anything about this aspect of my life, not even my closet family or friends, I can at times be a very private person and I’ve managed to conceal all this from everybody except the people who need to know. I’m normally a very sociable, friendly out going person and held in high regard in my social, professional and business circles, and again, I’ve concealed this irritable side of my life at the moment from everybody, but something has changed for me here and I’m sorry to say, at the moment, it’s no longer the sanctuary, the safe haven or the escape for me that it once was. I use to come here to get away from everything else. Apart from the obvious business and information end of the site, I’ve always enjoyed the forum and have always enjoyed coming here, the banter, and helping people whenever I could, but it’s just not working for me at the moment……….

Again, I’m sorry to the people who may have required help from me recently, and to the people who were due congratulations etc……..

And again, thanks to those who posted or sent me PM’s of support etc., very much appreciated……….
    hope you are better soon luther i just though about you the other day i haven't noticed you posting for a while i'm thinking of you mate hope your back in full form soon

Reviews

All the best to you, Luther. Rest-up, feel better, and take care of yourself. Come back when you're ready, we'll all be looking forward to that day.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

luther
    we are not friends, but, please leave that a side, i hope you return to us in better state, i will hope you return to all of us as the sharp luther we all know and LOVE
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries

A lot of people here miss you and wish you all the best,Luther and i am one of them!Take care of yourself dear!

kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

benin (20-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    It is the measure of a man in how he lightens the burden of those with whom he comes into contact with, in this matter Luter I can attest that you have succeded in this task admirably, your humour and balanced approache to your function here is in my opinion one to be aspired to..many times in threads where there are contentious issues your presence has acted as a safety valve, and given time to those involved to reflect, I am speaking for myself here, you are of course missed.. and it is no surprise to me that you have a side that is not shown easily to others..in my experience those with the most intrigity carry the biggest burdens and are the most self critical..I do not know the circumstances but I would say this to you do not be too hard on yourself..I bet you are your hardest critic...look after yourself and take care my friend...

Poggo..............

Jeeze Poggo you have taken the words out of my mouth but you have managed to say it so much more elequently.

Luther you are our rock of Sense and sensibility. Relax and recover man. You're presence is required to police these boards.

Miss ya bud.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

poggo (21-07-10)

Sweet Cookie
    You know I miss you badly already. You have been precious poster for this website and hope to see you posting soon again. I cannot imagine being around here with knowing you might never post again. Hope all will be good with you hun, please take care and chin up. You are special person to me and to many people posting here, always remember about it.
    Love ya , fell better
    Your Sweetcheeks

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear you are not feeling the best at the moment Luther. We all go through rough patches sometimes. You'll get through this one and come out the other side smiling. I hope you know how much we all adore you and are wishing you well. Look forward to having you back, but not a moment before you are ready. Pat xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

benin (20-07-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast