Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: time...

Reviews

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    hee hee benin, no it wasnt a threat, just a statement as you never know what is around the corner, but your post did make me laugh!
    Heres why i cant live everyday like my last.

(1) theres about 10 ppl i would blow the head off and i dont think id have time to get them all

(2) i would spend my last day planning something for the next day and would make sure i hang around for the next day then.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Thats because as ppl get older they look forward to stuff less. When ppl were younger they always had something to look forward to and when thats the case ,time crawls.

As alot ppl get older ,for some reason i cant get, they change everything in their outlook on life, even their dreams.

pity,
    Westside.
    Well i cant get it no problem its called reality
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

live everyday as if it was your last
    That quotation is incomplete should read

Live every day as it ure last and someday u will be correct
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    That quotation is incomplete should read

Live every day as it ure last and someday u will be correct
    no its not , those were my words not a quotation by anyone!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

no its not , those were my words not a quotation by anyone!
    ure a literary genius

"Patience is a virtue possess it if u can seldom in a woman never in a man"
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Well i cant get it no problem its called reality
    Explain so how the older most ppl get the more miserable they get and the more untrusting and all sorts of other shit? Where in reality does it say that a person has to loose their sense of humour,become miserable,untrusting and in some cases downright nasty? Yet look around the place?

its loaded with self inflicted misery,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Explain so how the older most ppl get the more miserable they get and the more untrusting and all sorts of other shit? Where in reality does it say that a person has to loose their sense of humour,become miserable,untrusting and in some cases downright nasty? Yet look around the place?

its loaded with self inflicted misery,
    Westside.
    Thats very easy to answer, as u go through life u will find that there are very few people u can really trust or
    depend on and the older u get the less likely u are to see life through rose tinted glasses. Basically life kicks
    the crap out of u and as u get older u see through the bullshit level of people and just decide not to tolerate it.
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Thats very easy to answer, as u go through life u will find that there are very few people u can really trust or
    depend on and the older u get the less likely u are to see life through rose tinted glasses. Basically life kicks
    the crap out of u and as u get older u see through the bullshit level of people and just decide not to tolerate it.
    I agree 100% although i decided years ago that to tolerate the bullshit. I reckon we all only have a few real good trusting friends and youd be lucky to count them on one hand. Having said all of that i would be fucked if i allow other ppls bullshit to affect my own outlook in life because then im not really living my life only reacting to it.

The best advice is have ever gotten with regards to ppl was when i was walking along a road near the beach with my old fella and dogs years ago. We were walking along and these two ppl passed.I saw them for what they were, two stuck up snobs and i didnt bother saying hi. My old fella did say hi and they ignored him and walked on. I said to him "why did you bother saying hi when you could see what they were like?" and what he said has remained with me to this day and its advice well worth taking in and what ppl miss today.

He said "yeah but i always say hi because for every ten you get like those two ,youd get the one that says hi back and even stops and talks and that one made all the other 10 worthwhile." Its advice that would be well taken and i think tahts whats wrong in this world today. PPl dont take the chance. They are afraid of being screwed , afraid of being seen as weak by the other ppl but they are actually showing weakness by behaving like that. Now i hold the door for some ppl say in a shop and if they dont say thanks i look up to the sky and thank god im not like that.

We live in a society that if you are seen to be helpful your an easy one and an idiot. If your seen to be mannerly, your seen as weak and false. If your seen to be striaght up and honest ,your seen as a big mouth that turns on ppl.

My advice to ppl today? Dont allow otehrs to suck you in. I once asked a very successful business man , a self made millionaire in less than nine years, how he deals with hard to deal with ppl.He said " i try to bring them up to my level of understanding and if that doesnt work i let them go".

I see ppl around all the time acting like their tough and hard but they are really weak and soft. They have no manners, no consideration for others but i always find that these are the ppl that cry and whine and behave like babies when things go against them. They cant last a wet day in adversity.

I will also say that i was at the deathbeds of a few ppl.Some were great ppl whereas some were nasty and the difference in the peace of those ppl during their final hours was unreal.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 19-07-10 at 21:34.

Reviews

Dont go off topic. No need to describe yourself to me here.

a right charmer, eh no,
    Westside.
    Westside you are nothing but a sad, attention seeking fool .....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast