Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Car Blowjob

  1. #1

    Default Car Blowjob

    any girls that would offer blowjob in car while i drive? and CIM

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    It is a brilliant experience, driving along getting you dick sucked by a beautiful lady, don't know if you will get an escort to do it though but best of look anyway, not too many roads that are suitable, best and safest option (if there is one) is to head onto one of the motorways and put the car on cruise control (if you have it )..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It is a brilliant experience, driving along getting you dick sucked by a beautiful lady, don't know if you will get an escort to do it though but best of look anyway, not too many roads that are suitable, best and safest option (if there is one) is to head onto one of the motorways and put the car on cruise control (if you have it )..
    now your talking it has to be the motorway could you imagine trying it on the back roads

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunglad View Post
    any girls that would offer blowjob in car while i drive? and CIM
    Try it on a bumpy road,i bet it would be a great experience...just stay safe wherever you do it
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  5. #5

    Default

    ye il be safe, just finding the girl to do it now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wexford
    Posts
    36
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    i used to go out with a girl that was a hum dinger at it , one nite my ham string cramped had to pull into a gate way and get out .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunglad View Post
    ye il be safe, just finding the girl to do it now.
    I think Alexis posted awhile ago saying it was a fantasy of hers.

    Alex (Irish), Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  8. #8

    Default

    thanks ye just had a look at alexis profile. shes stunning. il pm her and see

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    I have gone up and down quite a few motorways with a girl sucking me off. Good times!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    I must admit I have never had the expeirence Yet anyway
    Last edited by Doozer; 19-07-10 at 16:06.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •