• Benin's the man these days

10 45.45%
  • As long as it isn't Debest

3 13.64%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anon vs Benin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    jimbop your such a fuckin looser wtf did you mean ffs (and much more pent up anger to deny debest loves jamescork)...what you think?
    Ha! He wishes!! What pent up anger?? I'm gonna fuck you up for that Ben!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Both yous are losers get a feckin room ffs
    Is this because I was calling you Ami for most of your life?? I said I was sorry.....

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Ha! He wishes!! What pent up anger?? I'm gonna fuck you up for that Ben!!
    damn it im not sure what it means ...but jimbop was crying into his hanky that you dont love him anymore

Reviews

damn it im not sure what it means ...but jimbop was crying into his hanky that you dont love him anymore
    Poor guy....

Reviews

Is this because I was calling you Ami for most of your life?? I said I was sorry.....
    Simple yeah...it is.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Simple yeah...it is.....
    dont blame him amL he is not good spelling long words

Reviews

dont blame him amL he is not good spelling long words
    I was just so fucking angry

But i forgive you debest..

Reviews

Anyhow.....this thread has gone off topic and a very important topic it is.

Let's add up the pro's and cons for each candidate.

Experience - Anon is the clear winner here. He's old school and hasn't went nuts like a lot of the other old timers, this shows that he handles the pressure well.

Policies - Anon again I would say. He comes up with some interesting ideas sometimes but Ben might be keeping his close to his chest.

Political Savy - Ben and clearly. He reminds me of Joseph Stalin, enough said.

Connections - Hmmm......toughie. A couple of months ago I would have said Anon. But Benins ass kissing has really made him some friends. Add to that Anon has enemies and one of them is the greatest punter of them all! I'll give this one to Ben.

Work rate - Once again Anon has slipped here recently and Ben has upped the tempo. But I'm sure Anon will pick it up again. Draw!

Charisma - They're both severely lacking in this department. But Benin hides it with all the cute cat pics so that gives him a slight edge.

Leadership - This is the most interesting catagory. I feel Anon definitly trumps Ben here. You have to ask yourself who will make the difference in there position of power? Who will not be bullied all of the time? Who will lead EI to a golden era? The answer is Anon! He's seen it all.....there was NBT, Blankman, Scankman and of course Big Paws! But there all gone and mainly forgotten....Anon is still standing, stronger than ever! He faced destruction so many times and came out smiling!

Benin your good but Anon is the 2nd coming. I feel your nothing but a sunshine boy....alright when everything is going well but when things get tough, well you still have to prove yourself. At the end of the day......

Anon = Badass
    Benin = Teeny Bopper

My vote is for Anon.

Plus he has a huge cock!!!!
    Last edited by debest; 20-07-10 at 22:28.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

aml (20-07-10), anon361 (21-07-10)

Reviews

Man....I really got into that.

Reviews

Anyhow.....this thread has gone off topic and a very important topic it is.

Let's add up the pro's and cons for each candidate.

Experiance - Anon is the clear winner here. He's old school and hasn't went nuts like a lot of the other old timers, this shows that he handles the pressure well.

Policies - Anon again I would say. He comes up with some interesting ideas sometimes but Ben might be keeping his close to his chest.

Political Savy - Ben and clearly. He reminds me of Joseph Stalin, enough said.

Connections - Hmmm......toughie. A couple of months ago I would have said Anon. But Benins ass kissing has really made him some friends. Add to that Anon has enemies and one of them is the greatest punter of them all! I'll give this one to Ben.

Work rate - Once again Anon has slipped here recently and Ben has upped the tempo. But I'm sure Anon will pick it up again. Draw!

Charisma - They're both severely lacking in this department. But Benin hides it with all the cute cat pics so that gives him a slight edge.

Leadership - This is the most interesting catagory. I feel Anon definitly trumps Ben here. You have to ask yourself who will make the difference in there position of power? Who will not be bullied all of the time? Who will lead EI to a golden era? The answer is Anon! He's seen it all.....there was NBT, Blankman, Scankman and of course Big Paws! But there all gone and mainly forgotten....Anon is still standing, stronger than ever! He faced destruction so many times and came out smiling!

Benin your good but Anon is the 2nd coming. I feel your nothing but a sunshine boy....alright when everything is going well but when things get tough, well you still have to prove yourself. At the end of the day......

Anon = Badass
    Benin = Teeny Bopper

My vote is for Anon.

Plus he has a huge cock!!!!
    Reminds me more like G.W bush rather than stalin and how the fuck do u know if anon has a big cock

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast