Thread: Spelling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    Yeah, like when you type in "I am hanging around here" it replaces it with "I am never posting here again"

US english is just plain weird.
    Sure its like when you type in Yeah, like when you type in "I am hanging around here" it replaces it with "I am never posting here again" and think your being witty.

And replace all that with "its genetic",
    Westside.

Reviews

Firstly I gather you all have figured out there is a spell checker, when you click on Name:  spelling.png
Views: 135
Size:  891 Bytes for the first time it will prompt you to install ieSpell, thats ok, the program is safe and you can just install it. Then when you want to check your spelling click on it again, a new window will open with the spelling suggestions similar to Microsoft word, now as some of you have pointed out it's in US, all you do is click options, then the tab Languages and Dictionaries and select English (UK) in the current language drop down menu. All problems sorted
    Last edited by anon361; 16-07-10 at 13:48.

Reviews

PS. I'm still working on a solution to the poggoitis virus, irradication seems to be the only option but in order to provoke a reaction so I could work on the cure I would have to infect myself which may do mroe hram tahn good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

poggo (16-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    PS. I'm still working on a solution to the poggoitis virus, irradication seems to be the only option but in order to provoke a reaction so I could work on the cure I would have to infect myself which may do mroe hram tahn good
    Anon I will be more than happy to infect you, would only take a minute, ur dedication to finding a cure is noted and I look forward to working closely with you in eradicating what has become a real menace.....

Poggo.................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Anon I will be more than happy to infect you, would only take a minute, ur dedication to finding a cure is noted and I look forward to working closely with you in eradicating what has become a real menace.....

Poggo.................

Who do I trust? I trust me!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MILF Hunter For This Useful Post:

benin (16-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ah come on Anon, where's your spell check.

Eradication

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Ah come on Anon, where's your spell check.

Eradication
    poggoitis has a built in spell check spammer.. ffs ppl dont ye know what ye are dealing with?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    poggoitis has a built in spell check spammer.. ffs ppl dont ye know what ye are dealing with?
    I just googled poggoitis and I found a link to a thread on IIE from Milf congratulating Benin on 500 posts.
    This poggoitis has been going around for a while and some of you boys have been working both sides of the border.
    I don't know where you get the time.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I just googled poggoitis and I found a link to a thread on IIE from Milf congratulating Benin on 500 posts.
    This poggoitis has been going around for a while and some of you boys have been working both sides of the border.
    I don't know where you get the time.
    google wamket ...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sure its like when you type in Yeah, like when you type in "I am hanging around here" it replaces it with "I am never posting here again" and think your being witty.

And replace all that with "its genetic",
    Westside.
    Well you certainly seem to have managed to get that ego massaged sufficiently mate!

Welcome back, it's like you never left.

Apparently.