Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spelling

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    poggoitis has a built in spell check spammer.. ffs ppl dont ye know what ye are dealing with?
    I just googled poggoitis and I found a link to a thread on IIE from Milf congratulating Benin on 500 posts.
    This poggoitis has been going around for a while and some of you boys have been working both sides of the border.
    I don't know where you get the time.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I just googled poggoitis and I found a link to a thread on IIE from Milf congratulating Benin on 500 posts.
    This poggoitis has been going around for a while and some of you boys have been working both sides of the border.
    I don't know where you get the time.
    google wamket ...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

google wamket ...
    Very interesting, and I take back what I said on another thread about IIE. You guys seem to have instilled some life into it again, but I just don't have the time or inclination to divide myself between the two. You, Milf and Poggo work well together.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

poggo (17-07-10)

Very interesting, and I take back what I said on another thread about IIE. You guys seem to have instilled some life into it again, but I just don't have the time or inclination to divide myself between the two. You, Milf and Poggo work well together.
    you can follow us here lol that was posted a few months ago

Reviews

Thanks there Forrest, have to say I have lost the inclination also to post there,for other reasons. As for working with Sniper and Milfie they threaten me if I dont.....(can you help me please??)

Poggo.............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

google wamket ...
    Pffft, it's called a googlewhack and yours fails on three counts, first you made the word up yourself, second it has to be two words and third, it has to produce one and only one hit which by repeating the word multiple times here you've borked.

A googlewhackblatt is where it's only one word, but yours still fails for the other 3 reasons.

Christ I need a girlfriend..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Pffft, it's called a googlewhack and yours fails on three counts, first you made the word up yourself, second it has to be two words and third, it has to produce one and only one hit which by repeating the word multiple times here you've borked.

A googlewhackblatt is where it's only one word, but yours still fails for the other 3 reasons.

Christ I need a girlfriend..
    i did not make up the word...it is a mixture of poggoitis and milf minx spelling yoour googlewhackblattfur is just a made up word the wamket has been passed down through genarations...ffs man have some respect..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (17-07-10), poggo (17-07-10)

Reviews

i did not make up the word...it is a mixture of poggoitis and milf minx spelling yoour googlewhackblattfur is just a made up word the wamket has been passed down through genarations...ffs man have some respect..
    Thnks for the clarification there Ben of course we have become so used to people misinterpreting the "wamket", as you say it has a long and glorious history outlined in the excellent Wamketman Weekly aticle ths week.. I for one am tired of explaining its contribution to pleasure seekers and dilettantes through the ages...and have no desire to do so here...but it is good to see others rushing to its defence....I thank u for that....

Poggo...............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

benin (17-07-10), MILF Hunter (17-07-10)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123