Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Reviews are a joke....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Newbridge
    Posts
    23
    Reviews
    6

    Thumbs down Reviews are a joke....

    I have twice left a review for Mature Abbey (both good!) and neither of the reviews shows up on her profile - I strongly believe the review system is 100% scam.

    Admittedly I left the review recently for a visit over a year ago, however I don't see how that matters. The point of the review is to give other punters the 'heads-up' on whether others believe the detail on the advert is accurate and the actual meet was good. I should have left a review at the time, however I didn't, but have done so now - the commentary is very relevant.

    I fully appreciate that it is difficult to manage the reviews and try to make sure they are genuine. However here is a 100% genuine review (put up twice) that simply does not show on the profile of the escort. I have always felt that the reviews are dodgy anyway, I am now 100% certain that the reviews are meaningless.
    Last edited by camel69; 16-07-10 at 11:23.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Thanks for your input Camel69,

    I can assure you that the review system is genuine, and that I shall investigate this matter for you. Reviews do have to be monitored before they are finally submitted, so it is probably yet to be looked at.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camel69 View Post
    I have twice left a review for Mature Abbey (both good!) and neither of the reviews shows up on her profile - I strongly believe the review system is 100% scam.

    Admittedly I left the review recently for a visit over a year ago, however I don't see how that matters. The point of the review is to give other punters the 'heads-up' on whether others believe the detail on the advert is accurate and the actual meet was good. I should have left a review at the time, however I didn't, but have done so now - the commentary is very relevant.

    I fully appreciate that it is difficult to manage the reviews and try to make sure they are genuine. However here is a 100% genuine review (put up twice) that simply does not show on the profile of the escort. I have always felt that the reviews are dodgy anyway, I am now 100% certain that the reviews are meaningless.
    While I sympathise with your situation mate, the rules are quite clear and they are there for a reason, a review of an encounter that happened more than 3 months ago will not be accepted. You can submit it 50 times and it still won't go up, this isn't dodgy, it's written in black and white for all to see..


    Why are some reviews rejected or edited or ratted?
    We reject or edit or rat escort reviews submitted to us if:
    (a) We establish they are untrue / malicious
    (b) They are very poorly written / illegible / typed all in CAPS
    (c) Our systems determine they are likely to be escort self-promotion (We record the IP etc details of each review submitted. Escorts can register multiple IDs here, and then post multiple positive reviews of themselves, but we will almost certainly catch you out if you try to play this game!)
    (d) The meeting was more than 3 months ago. If you try circumvent this rule by saying "not exact date" the review will not be posted.
    (e) The review contains swearing, insulting, degrading or abusive language.
    (f) The review reveals info about the escort that it is not necessary to say and may comprimise the lady's privacy, e.g. saying exactly what hotel or apartments she is in, that she has a tattoo of X or is a student of Y etc.
    (g) The review is a sexually explicit review of an escort who has asked clients not to leave sexually explicit reviews. Where a lady has requested reviewers don't leave sexually explicit reviews, a message stating this is shown to the reviewer at the time he is making the review. We ask reviewers to respect the escorts wishes in this situation, i.e. Say the lady provided a poor service by all means if you feel she did, but don't say her blow job skills were lacking or something explicit like that.
    (h) The review is negative but no explanation as to why is given. It is not considered fair to leave a negative review without saying why.
    (i) The reviews is not entirely in English. No foreign language reviews or comments not in English are allowed.
    (j) The review has been copied from somewhere else.
    Last edited by anon361; 16-07-10 at 11:43.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    aliciasexy (22-01-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camel69 View Post
    I have twice left a review for Mature Abbey (both good!) and neither of the reviews shows up on her profile - I strongly believe the review system is 100% scam.

    Admittedly I left the review recently for a visit over a year ago, however I don't see how that matters. The point of the review is to give other punters the 'heads-up' on whether others believe the detail on the advert is accurate and the actual meet was good. I should have left a review at the time, however I didn't, but have done so now - the commentary is very relevant.

    I fully appreciate that it is difficult to manage the reviews and try to make sure they are genuine. However here is a 100% genuine review (put up twice) that simply does not show on the profile of the escort. I have always felt that the reviews are dodgy anyway, I am now 100% certain that the reviews are meaningless.
    im fairly sure you cant leave a review a year late thats probably the problem...

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Thanks Anon...

    Of course! The visit was way over three months ago! Apologies Camel... I'm new to the team and I'm still getting to grips with all the T's and C's.

    Please make sure reviews are submitted asap after a visit to ensure that the escort receives it.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    im fairly sure you cant leave a review a year late thats probably the problem...
    3 months is the cut-off as far as i know.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Why was it submitted twice when you seemed to know it would not be allowed in the first place?

    You title the thread "Reviews are a joke" and then express your understanding of the challenges involved in modding them.

    There has to be a cut of point for reviews, when is that? 3 months? a year? 10 years? when both the reviewer and reviewed are drawing the pension?

    3 months is plenty time to get down in type the events. I do not get people who wake up one day maybe a year later and say "Christ I just gotta write that review for [insert name here]"

    3 months is what was decided and until its changed people are going to have to send it in within that timeframe.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (16-07-10)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Newbridge
    Posts
    23
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    dude, I could have simply lied and said I met her yesterday and then according to your rules the review would have been accepted and on her profile.

    However it would not have been a true review - as I said I do accept that there are some difficulties managing the reviews. BUT having read all you have to say I still can't understand how it is that I have a genuine review that you will NOT post, yet you are happy to post many reviews which are CLEARLY bogus and you guys even have the audacity to highlight that you are aware the review is bogus by sticking a rat on it, but you do still display it.

    Thereby you are saying a 100% bogus review is more relevant than a 100% genuine review posted late - I am not a bastion of sense, however it does seem a little mad to me!



    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Why was it submitted twice when you seemed to know it would not be allowed in the first place?

    You title the thread "Reviews are a joke" and then express your understanding of the challenges involved in modding them.

    There has to be a cut of point for reviews, when is that? 3 months? a year? 10 years? when both the reviewer and reviewed are drawing the pension?

    3 months is plenty time to get down in type the events. I do not get people who wake up one day maybe a year later and say "Christ I just gotta write that review for [insert name here]"

    3 months is what was decided and until its changed people are going to have to send it in within that timeframe.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Thats all well and good when you want to leave a positive review but there has been a lot of grief in the past where a negative review has been left for an appointment that happened months previous and the lady in question was not in a position to ad a rebutt to the review because of the long time in between. It is only fair that they can ad a comment explaining their side and it was felt 3 months was a fair compromise..

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camel69 View Post
    dude, I could have simply lied and said I met her yesterday and then according to your rules the review would have been accepted and on her profile.

    However it would not have been a true review - as I said I do accept that there are some difficulties managing the reviews. BUT having read all you have to say I still can't understand how it is that I have a genuine review that you will NOT post, yet you are happy to post many reviews which are CLEARLY bogus and you guys even have the audacity to highlight that you are aware the review is bogus by sticking a rat on it, but you do still display it.

    Thereby you are saying a 100% bogus review is more relevant than a 100% genuine review posted late - I am not a bastion of sense, however it does seem a little mad to me!
    Yes you could have lied and we could not know however the whole point of us requiring a date and time be stated is so that any Escort so minded to keep records of all times and dates can reconcile her dates with what you say or anyone says, regardless of if that stated date being true or lies she has to have a baseline to work from. Its no good to her when someone says it was last year or last month even. There has to be a date and time commited to regardless of if thats true or not.

    It is also not fair to expect escorts to have to keep records for years just in case someone decides to write a review a year or more later. Filing cabinets are not favored by most touring escorts whatever about the non touring escorts.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 16-07-10 at 12:07.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •