Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Why oh why?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Why oh why?

    Why oh why on an adult forum is there no mood for Horney

    BTW, encase you are wondering, it was VampireJackie that put me this way



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Why oh why on an adult forum is there no mood for Horney

    BTW, encase you are wondering, it was VampireJackie that put me this way


    what have i done to make you horny! im innocent i am! lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    There used to be one. Pat what happened?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    what have i done to make you horny! im innocent i am! lol
    You wouldn't be as innocent if I got me hands on you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Now you've made me fuckin horney, What ya gonna do about it Anon??????

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    You wouldn't be as innocent if I got me hands on you
    ooohhhhh promises promises

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Well I ain't sharing VJ with you anyway and that's for sure

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Well I ain't sharing VJ with you anyway and that's for sure
    Excuse me, i choose who gets to share me!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Stop it Anon, when Jackie gets horny its down tools and nothing gets down until shes done


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Excuse me, i choose who gets to share me!
    So your not opposed to the idea of sharing then, I'm game if you are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •