Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thierry

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sman View Post
    As Hansen said about Keane, first name on the teamsheet every time.

Strode every blade of grass, Fergie said Utd stopped looking for someone like Keane because they realised they would never find another.
    Hansen says that about everyone....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Another thing.....Cantona is the most over-rated player in history. He was voted Uniteds greatest ever player by the fans. No wonder everyone hates United fans. I think Bobby Charlton came in 4th.....Retards!

Although I really really enjoy the kung fu kick.....maybe I'm wrong about him.
    Thank fuck some else who thought cantona was over-rated a complete nut remember him talking about seagulls wtf was he on that day.Charlton and best were 10 times the player he was.

Another thing.....Cantona is the most over-rated player in history. He was voted Uniteds greatest ever player by the fans. No wonder everyone hates United fans. I think Bobby Charlton came in 4th.....Retards!

Although I really really enjoy the kung fu kick.....maybe I'm wrong about him.
    george best was theee best nobody to ever come near him at united...and in the world of greats he is in the top 10 ...top 3 for me...legend

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Thank fuck some else who thought cantona was over-rated a complete nut remember him talking about seagulls wtf was he on that day.Charlton and best were 10 times the player he was.
    when the segulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea....ffs a kid can work that out...he was pulling the piss out of the press

Reviews

In fairness he was taking the piss out of the media with that press conference. I like his personality.....he takes no shit and he seemed like a hard bastard! But he's grossely over-rated as a player.....as is that particular United team in general.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    when the segulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea....ffs a kid can work that out...he was pulling the piss out of the press
    Its why he said it in the first place that i don't get...he always fancied himself as a bit of a philosphor.

Its why he said it in the first place that i don't get...he always fancied himself as a bit of a philosphor.
    what dont you get?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    george best was theee best nobody to ever come near him at united...and in the world of greats he is in the top 10 ...top 3 for me...legend
    Bobby Charlton was better. Best is certainly not top 10 of all time. 1 good season in Europe is not enough I'm afraid. Other players had as much skill and did more with it.

In fairness he was taking the piss out of the media with that press conference. I like his personality.....he takes no shit and he seemed like a hard bastard! But he's grossely over-rated as a player.....as is that particular United team in general.
    yes he was never world class (remember he said zidane was only fit to tie his boots) but he is loved by united cause he was the key ...his confidence spread through the team....and nobody can take 1996 away from him...his goals dragged united to the double

Bobby Charlton was better. Best is certainly not top 10 of all time. 1 good season in Europe is not enough I'm afraid. Other players had as much skill and did more with it.
    ok name them? he wasted his talent i agree..but who had more?name 11

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast