Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To all the belly crawlers.... ;-P

Blog Entries
    Reviews

FFS, this is a sorry excuse for a thread.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmad1974 View Post
    Why are you sorry!? You didnt cause it! take that back immediately! You've offended me and brought a sluggishness to my typing that can almost assuredly only be matched by the sluggishness of your individuality and the fact that you still let your mother pick what close you wear when going out on the pull......
    i know see the point of this thread..i was wrong to post like i did...for this im sorry...and for my clothes my mother said sorry

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i know see the point of this thread..i was wrong to post like i did...for this im sorry...and for my clothes my mother said sorry
    Gahhh!! FFS!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why are you sorry!? You didnt cause it! take that back immediately! You've offended me and brought a sluggishness to my typing that can almost assuredly only be matched by the sluggishness of your individuality and the fact that you still let your mother pick what close you wear when going out on the pull......
    Wtf, I've seen some bogey spelling in my time, but that takes the biscuit. But there's no need to apologise, we all make mistakes.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    FFS, this is a sorry excuse for a thread.
    no way, this thread is a breath of fresh air from all those weak overly dramatic threads that have been plagueing this place lately.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    no way, this thread is a breath of fresh air from all those weak overly dramatic threads that have been plagueing this place lately.
    I'm sorry Rayden, you are absolutely correct. It is a breath of wonderful, aromatic, fresh air.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Wtf, I've seen some bogey spelling in my time, but that takes the biscuit. But there's no need to apologise, we all make mistakes.
    I told you! I told you! Its not my fault! he made my fingers forgetful! It not my fault! I'm .. I'm.... never going to say it in this thread.. You clearly have made a mistake if you expected more! and you can keep that biscuit now your dirty fingers have touched it....

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    No compliments either! No appologies.. no compliments.. no cake.. and no damn overinflated dolls either! Thats the law!

Reviews

No compliments either! No appologies.. no compliments.. no cake.. and no damn overinflated dolls either! Thats the law!
    oh shit i forgot, yeah this thread bites!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's almost as bad as Sharian Law here, I'm leaving.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast