Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ivor Callely suspended

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default Ivor Callely suspended

    Ivor Callely has been suspended for 20 days without pay.I think this is joke. He misrepresented his principal residence.My god what else are we going to let these TD'S away with.He said he strenuously denies the finding.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Ivor Callely has been suspended for 20 days without pay.I think this is joke. He misrepresented his principal residence.My god what else are we going to let these TD'S away with.He said he strenuously denies the finding.
    If it was anyone else he would be in jail.

    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Ivor Callely has been suspended for 20 days without pay.I think this is joke. He misrepresented his principal residence.My god what else are we going to let these TD'S away with.He said he strenuously denies the finding.
    Is it safe to assume that he will be back on full pay in 20 days.....its a stupid thought of course he will.I believe it is only a publicity stunt to ease the raw tensions that are running high at the moment......little has changed in my eyes..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Is it safe to assume that he will be back on full pay in 20 days.....its a stupid thought of course he will.I believe it is only a publicity stunt to ease the raw tensions that are running high at the moment......little has changed in my eyes..
    Oh he will be on full pay and claim more expense's.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Ireland is a very funny country at times,
    Westside.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    An don (15-07-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    technically, he may be able to sign-on for these 3 weeks...

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    technically, he may be able to sign-on for these 3 weeks...
    Knowing this country and this lot he will and i doubt he would be waiting long for the money to go through.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If it was anyone else he would be in jail.

    Westside.

    Not true according to the revenue rules they would just garnish your tax credits to pay back monies owed

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ireland is a very funny country at times,
    Westside.

    extremely...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •