Thread: Welcome to jungle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Strange

You have such a big opinionated mouth but yet you're afraid to come outta the closet and be identified ........ full of shit! Chicken shit that is :-)

Default Your kidding me right?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You have such a big opinionated mouth but yet you're afraid to come outta the closet and be identified ........ full of shit! Chicken shit that is :-)
    please say you are?

Westside.

Reviews

Default Always!!

As usual ..........

4. Default why not?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    i think that most people have two faces in their life, at least i know myself is one, i teach someone young fellas for what they should do and give them right direction. but they have no idea for what i am doing now every night. do you think that am i wrong??

Default Hey ..........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Gun&Roses View Post
    i think that most people have two faces in their life, at least i know myself is one, i teach someone young fellas for what they should do and give them right direction. but they have no idea for what i am doing now every night. do you think that am i wrong??
    you couldnt give Bigpaws some sense of direction by any chance? His sense of direction (following me all over the place) is as bad as my seplling. It would be nice to see him have some semblence of comfort on his journey through life.

Do as i say, dont do as i do,
    Westside.

BLACK SABBATH RULE

6. Default hi can you believe it?? help me

hi lads,

it cost me about 4,000 euros this month for girls (sleep with different girls every two days & lot of tips), i really need money for my pleasure. i want to be a part-time private teacher (math subject)for leaving certs student at weekend, anyone how much should i charge for an hour? which website i should view??? is it possible for a private teacher in this country??

GNR

Default Date a private teacher and find out................................

hi lads,

it cost me about 4,000 euros this month for girls (sleep with different girls every two days & lot of tips), i really need money for my pleasure. i want to be a part-time private teacher (math subject)for leaving certs student at weekend, anyone how much should i charge for an hour? which website i should view??? is it possible for a private teacher in this country??

GNR
    problem solved.Not sure about websites. You could phone a union and find out. Seriously though phone around and tell them that your a student looking for lessions at weekends only for math. Make an appointment ,ask how much and dont show up. Simple.....kinda like myself. Right Paws?

Hey try to see Slayer live sometime, they rock. Motorhead are great live too. So am i. Im an obnoxious little bastard. G&R were great in their day but their day didnt last too long.

Live in the RAW, Long Beach, WASP,
    Westside.

8. Default thx

i will try it, no worry at moment, one of my favorite song for u -- stacy mom

you know my hobby. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_rXTp1yBU&NR=1

thx

Smile Here you go............................................................

i will try it, no worry at moment, one of my favorite song for u -- stacy mom

you know my hobby. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_rXTp1yBU&NR=1

thx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnSaNfG9tV4

Lemmy is Jesus,
    Westside.