Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Irish property market...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's disgraceful, I am aware of a builder that built an apartment block, sold 3 of them @ €149,000 and the remaining 60 were taken over by the banks and recently sold at auction, who do you think bought them as a job lot (obviously indirectly) for €29,000 each, you guessed it, Double payday for him ...
    Its a sham isn't...probably Our money that he spent to get them back......Fianna Fail friends of the builders...not doubt he will treble the prices at the very least.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

I have seen/experienced a real bust. Then you seen a street full
    of for sale signs and bargain prices, not the same so far and the
    gloom is nearly 3yrs old. Daft.ie say 50% drop but I have seen fuck all
    good/bad property fall that much. Lack of finance available tends to slow the market!

show me an example. (i'm a city boy)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I don't think prices will get as low as Detroit, Michigan ($10,0000-$20,0000) and those prices are a bit generous; Now would be an ideal time to buy there and tunn the land into farm land, but regarding Ireland, prices might get as low as they were pre-Celtic Tiger.
    Out of curiosity I just took a quick look through some Detroit listings. It seems things are worse than I thought. Detroit real estate & Detroit homes for sale | Single family homes,Condos,Townhomes,Co-ops - REALTOR.com®

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Out of curiosity I just took a quick look through some Detroit listings. It seems things are worse than I thought. Detroit real estate & Detroit homes for sale | Single family homes,Condos,Townhomes,Co-ops - REALTOR.com®
    the world economy is in a very bad state. I know a guy in Florida , in the mortgage business and he cant get work anywhere there.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Detroit is a joke! There's plans to demolish a good portion of the City, like half, and turn into farmland, it's that bad. A couple of years ago my cousin was thinking of buying there when she ran across a newspaper article saying you could buy a house for less than a used car ($700-$12000 But Detrroit is one seriously fucked up city, the crime and jobless rate is off the chain-the American Dream turned into the American Nightmare

Detroit is a joke! There's plans to demolish a good portion of the City, like half, and turn into farmland, it's that bad. A couple of years ago my cousin was thinking of buying there when she ran across a newspaper article saying you could buy a house for less than a used car ($700-$12000 But Detrroit is one seriously fucked up city, the crime and jobless rate is off the chain-the American Dream turned into the American Nightmare
    but why why is detroit so bad what could be the reason

Reviews

back into farmland? that just seems so unprogressive! how is the war on drugs
    going over there? practically on top of it I heard...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    I don't know much about the states, but I will hazard the guess that Detroit
    aka motor city has felt massive decline from that dominant industry and they
    have not been able to replace it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I don't know much about the states, but I will hazard the guess that Detroit
    aka motor city has felt massive decline from that dominant industry and they
    have not been able to replace it?
    Not to mention that ford has been lagging behind other car manufactioners for the past couple of years not just the recession,it will be a long time detroit will have any thing near they had a couple ofdecades ago.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post

axel foley retired lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast