Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rover, please, don't be a dope..........

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    pmsl i cant reply..i have been out cat pictured...ffs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Ah AML no need to be offended. Im on the beer and read post wrong, that and ever since ye all changed yer avatars for the world Cup im constantly confusing peopole

No hard feelings
    Not at all i'm unoffendable....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    what a thing for doozer to say aml ffs get him banned
    I hurt i really am,don't be putting ideas in my head
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

His ban is nearly half way there so im sure he be back soon.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Then don't read it. And don't bother commenting on it, asshole..........

This is one of the reasons I don't bother posting on this site at the moment, because of stupid fucking comments from dickheads like this.I drop back in here for a minute to scan the forum and this is the bullshit I see...........

Bhoywonder, I sincerely hope, and I really mean this, that you, or someone you know is never in the postion where a kind word from a completely anonymous stranger, could mean the difference to you between thinking someone somewhere actually cares, even a cyber friend, and taking a shotgun to your own head, you complete and utter dickhead..........

I've no doubt there will be a complaint about this post, I don't really give a shit if I'm banned or demodded or whatever, but I'd like this post and this thread to stand, and to show why...........

Yes, people, especially men, who show emotions should be publically flogged. We should all repress any feelings or emotions we have and should never express them, or show decency to other human beings, in any way, shape or form. The alternative is unimaginable.........

thats it luther

feel the power of the dark side

why would you get banned or demodded anyway...i really dont understand? because you showed some anger? is there a law here against getting angry? jesus, everytoime someone gets angry here we start talking of banning someone or reporting them. its pathetic. your post really takes the piss.....you honestly think that someone will complain about your post just cos you got a wikkle bit upset? is that what it takes to get banned these days? no wonder there are so few women posting on this site. its been taken over by a bunch of whingers. grown men who are constantly running back to patricia or the mods when they see something they dont like. ITS PATHETIC!!!!!!!
    see you next tuesday

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

Rayden (16-07-10), warmcome (15-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that comments like "If you don't like it, don't read it" do not make sense.
    its like farting in a lift and saying if you dont like it dont breathe the air
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    thats it luther

feel the power of the dark side

why would you get banned or demodded anyway...i really dont understand? because you showed some anger? is there a law here against getting angry? jesus, everytoime someone gets angry here we start talking of banning someone or reporting them. its pathetic. your post really takes the piss.....you honestly think that someone will complain about your post just cos you got a wikkle bit upset? is that what it takes to get banned these days? no wonder there are so few women posting on this site. its been taken over by a bunch of whingers. grown men who are constantly running back to patricia or the mods when they see something they dont like. ITS PATHETIC!!!!!!!
    sorry to qute myself but i really stand by this.....this site is being ruined by a rather small vocal minority. and for some reason the real staff (not the 'i love the sound of my own voice' mods) are bending over backwards to accomodate them. is there a reason for this? i am rightly fucked off now
    see you next tuesday

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    sorry to qute myself but i really stand by this.....this site is being ruined by a rather small vocal minority. and for some reason the real staff (not the 'i love the sound of my own voice' mods) are bending over backwards to accomodate them. is there a reason for this? i am rightly fucked off now
    Well i love the spund of my own voice. In fact i might record it and played it while i sleep at night so my subconscious mind is further exposed to my sweet sweet vocals.

Regardless,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

rover
    get you arse back here, it `s perfect but, it`s home to us all, well pm you
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

oh crap, read NOT PERFECT
    taking a break, but not gone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast