Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology to james cork

thank you hunter and poggo ..because this video can now be viewed by the public i am obliged to have a disclaimer attached so here goes....

poggohunter movie company disclaimer:we would like to tell you no animals were harmed in the making of this video...but we cant

as i said before a sick man...the goat is said to be doing well now...what a trooper

Thanks Milfie for showing me a preview of this video. I was shocked. I always though that he would be bigger. How did he get that poor goat to do that. And those sheep. Is this legal in this country.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    I ask u to contact the booking office, where hunter will be glad to provide you with tickets.
    thank you, Poggo

alright folks please form an orderly que

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

Beastality i am apalled shocked and confused i think i'm gonna
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    thank you, Poggo

alright folks please form an orderly que

i see the second lad in the que is wearing what debest had on when he sung ymca at the end of the video

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thank you hunter and poggo ..because this video can now be viewed by the public i am obliged to have a disclaimer attached so here goes....

poggohunter movie company disclaimer:we would like to tell you no animals were harmed in the making of this video...but we cant

as i said before a sick man...the goat is said to be doing well now...what a trooper
    The disclaimer is included of course.. but due to unprecedented demand i have no option but to move the whole viewing to the point.. the only venue in town big enough to hold the masses who wish to view this "video", there will be a warm up act, the nolan sisters backed out when they saw the content of the "video" iam in negotiations with Johnny Rotten, i believe he is bereft of any notion of good taste so he may take on the task.. i will keep u informed.. BTW the tickets have attracted so much attention I have no option but to increase the price to a very reasonable €120:50..

Poggo
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Surely such bullying and slander is a bannable offence?

Luther?? help a mutha out! West?? You know I love you man! QPH?? Oh wait... Anon?? this is the chance you've been waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post

Luther?? help a mutha out! West?? You know I love you man! QPH?? Oh wait... Anon?? this is the chance you've been waiting for!
    Oh DEbest surely you are a big boy now and you can fight your own battles. Oh sorry I saw that preview....Maybe not that big..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post

Ha!! u say bring it and we do now u seek help from..the heavy mob...well they are busy..so deal with it

Poggo.....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Ha!! u say bring it and we do now u seek help from..the heavy mob...well they are busy..so deal with it

Poggo.....
    i just hope he does not try to "deal with it" like he did with the llama remember that scene ffs

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast