Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: The one that got away!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default The one that got away!

    We've had this before but if you were to pick one lady you have seen in the past, would love to see again but has disappeared or retired who would it be?

    For me it would be a little known lady called Crystal which I met in Drogheda, mediocre reviews, not verified pictures but we just clicked, had a great appointment with her and the fact she was naturally gorgeous helped. I know others weren't so fortunate with her but hey sometimes an appointment just works when statistically it shouldn't have..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Rebecca Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 007419 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    I hardly ever go back to an escort but she was something. She actually made me have some consideration for another person......a miracle worker!! I don't know where she is now. Think she was training to be a nurse or something. My review of her is shit though.....what's new there though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    jessica jessica jessica jessica....did i mention jessica? wow its a year ago but its like yesterday...cant wait till next month jj is back to galway

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Rebecca Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 007419 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    I hardly ever go back to an escort but she was something. She actually made me have some consideration for another person......a miracle worker!! I don't know where she is now. Think she was training to be a nurse or something. My review of her is shit though.....what's new there though.
    I met Rebecca a truly fantastic lady in every way superb service and a wonderful gentle personality
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    jessica jessica jessica jessica....did i mention jessica? wow its a year ago but its like yesterday...cant wait till next month jj is back to galway
    Yes but Jessica didn't get away, I could say the same about BBB but I know where she is and that I will get to see her again, who is the lady that you won't get to see again that you miss the most?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    BTW, ladies you too can answer, who do you miss that you have lost contact with?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I met Rebecca a truly fantastic lady in every way superb service and a wonderful gentle personality
    Ya I remember reading your review. Zoozamboo did a quality review on her.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Sabrina Lovely - she was brilliant. She went home a few months ago, never to return alas.

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 011274 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Sabrina Lovely - she was brilliant. She went home a few months ago, never to return alas.

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 011274 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Alexi diamond /Honey was a unique girl i had a great rapport with her saw her many times she has changed her career now
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    best thats gone away...thats easy...i was in a porn movie for an hour(not really but felt like it)

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 006362 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •