Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roman Polanski set free

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    It is a disgrace but he had the money to buy himself out of trouble like oj simpson,micheal jackson....the list goes on...money talks.
    really?jackson sooo not true in his case dont believe all you read on the tabloids...dig deeper he was found innocent cause he was...in fact his big problem was being a kid that never got a chance to grow up...i dont believe for one second he ever done anything to any kid....except try to be a friend....did you miss the recent documentry?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    really?jackson sooo not true in his case dont believe all you read on the tabloids...dig deeper he was found innocent cause he was...in fact his big problem was being a kid that never got a chance to grow up...i dont believe for one second he ever done anything to any kid....except try to be a friend....did you miss the recent documentry?
    I don't think anything sexual happened between mj and the kids but it stirred the shit so to speak when he shared beds with a no. of them...Honestly don't think he knew what sex was.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Exclamation

Lads

I find it a bit rich to see a bunch of punters passing judgement on Roman Polanski, surely one of the finest fim makers of all time. Whether or not he did it, he has been hounded for decades over this. Who knows the circumstances of what happened? How many rock stars have got away with worse?

How would you behave in the same situation??

Get a life lads!!!!

Vic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mature View Post
    Lads

I find it a bit rich to see a bunch of punters passing judgement on Roman Polanski, surely one of the finest fim makers of all time. Whether or not he did it, he has been hounded for decades over this. Who knows the circumstances of what happened? How many rock stars have got away with worse?

How would you behave in the same situation??

Get a life lads!!!!

Vic
    Er actually the victim came out and he has more or less admitted that he had underage sex with the girl
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12