Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
Terrible stuff alright. Its the speed limits that are the problem, you havent been in Ireland for a while Pat we are on kilometers now.
But I know what you mean. I was driving down some bog road with lots of bends and potholes where the speed limit went from 100m to 120 . Ridiculous
Its a nasty accident but how anyone could drive a car properly with eight ppl in it is beyond me.Whats the legal limit anyway? five i think is it? Cant say who caused what but its reads that the car carrying eight ppl collided first.

A big problem in Irish driving is that ppl cant drive and are only thought how to pass their test. Speed is a contributing factor too. What your saying about the speed limit on those roads is correct but a speed limit is just that and doesnt mean its safe to travel at the speed limit.The motorist has to exercise good judgement.

Potholes and road conditions in Ireland are shocking. I can think of four ppl i knew straight off the top of my head who have being killed in motorcycle accidents with nothing else involved only the bike and a bad road covered with holes.

Its a sad accident but infortunately there are loads more to come.The authorities are not doing enough here.

Westside.