Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NewsFlash - Man hasnt landed on the moon yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I believe it. But it's strange they haven't sent more up since.
    But there are shadows???????? I mean how can you get a shadow on the moon.I thought that was impossible and ive seen a pic of him on the moon and the flag is blowing??????? There is no gravity on the moon.

Probably in a shed somewhere,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I dont know but there were shadows in that vid and a wind blowing the flag as well. All they were short was Mr Whippy driving past in the background.

They could have only gotten those samples lately not back in the 60's.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Of course there are shadows on the moon, why would you not expect there to be, and that flag seeming to flutter in the wind is nothing more then the fact they had a small piece of pipe or some rigid spar of some kind along the top to make it look like it was a flag as you would see in the wind on earth and that pipe expanded in the extreme heat of the sun and the attached material of the flag had no option to to move with what it was attached to and gave the appearence of moving to a breeze.

They have been testing those rocks since the 60's, you cannot dismiss several decades of documented tests done by dozens of lads around the world for the last 40 years.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 12-07-10 at 16:58.

Blog Entries

I go along with that.The Americans are masters of conspiracy and have being at it for decades ,from shooting their own presidents (Kennady) to landing on the moon (Armstrong) ,to falling out with the Taliban over an oil deal.

Westside.

But there are shadows???????? I mean how can you get a shadow on the moon.
    The same way you get shadows here, from the sun.

Reviews

But there are shadows???????? I mean how can you get a shadow on the moon.I thought that was impossible and ive seen a pic of him on the moon and the flag is blowing??????? There is no gravity on the moon.

Probably in a shed somewhere,
    Westside.
    What is so strange about shadows on the moon?And gravity is not what causes wind.You mean atmosphere but all that has been scientifically explained.
    Besides you must realize that the moon landings took place during the height of the Cold War.All of the Apollo missions were closely tracked by the Soviet Union who would certainly have blown the whistle if there had been any hint of foul play.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I go along with that.The Americans are masters of conspiracy and have being at it for decades ,from shooting their own presidents (Kennady) to landing on the moon (Armstrong) ,to falling out with the Taliban over an oil deal.

Westside.
    You forgot about 9/11.Apparently according to the conspiracy theorists everything that happened that day was planned and carried out by the CIA NSA and the Pentagon.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

saw this very interesting documentary. it should explain everything to you about the moon landing hoax

see you next tuesday

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    What is so strange about shadows on the moon?And gravity is not what causes wind.You mean atmosphere but all that has been scientifically explained.
    Besides you must realize that the moon landings took place during the height of the Cold War.All of the Apollo missions were closely tracked by the Soviet Union who would certainly have blown the whistle if there had been any hint of foul play.
    Fair enough but i was always under the impression that a flag couldnt blow on the moon and in the vids of the landing its appears to be blowing.As far as shadows go i was told by someone who knows abit about this stuff ,a reason why that shadow couldnt be off a guy on the moon but i ,in all honesty cant remember what she said.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex;247945[B
    ]Fair enough but i was always under the impression that a flag couldnt blow on the moon and in the vids of the landing its appears to be blowing.[/B]As far as shadows go i was told by someone who knows abit about this stuff ,a reason why that shadow couldnt be off a guy on the moon but i ,in all honesty cant remember what she said.

Westside.
    Read QPHs post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Of course there are shadows on the moon, why would you not expect there to be, and that flag seeming to flutter in the wind is nothing more then the fact they had a small piece of pipe or some rigid spar of some kind along the top to make it look like it was a flag as you would see in the wind on earth and that pipe expanded in the extreme heat of the sun and the attached material of the flag had no option to to move with what it was attached to and gave the appearence of moving to a breeze.

They have been testing those rocks since the 60's, you cannot dismiss several decades of documented tests done by dozens of lads around the world for the last 40 years.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Back in the 60's (no i cant remember as i hadnt being conceived) Neil Armstrong was supposed to have landed on the moon. Years later some ppl (me being one) think it never happened.

Do you believe he landed on the moon or do you think its was rubbish?

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    You aren't a member of the jim corr fan club by any chance...heard he is big into conspiracy theories

I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast