Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Now im seeking attention and forgive my (mod)esty

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Now im seeking attention and forgive my (mod)esty

    Lets face it ,like the women in my life you guys just cant do without me. Just look at all the threads and posts and excitement of the previous three days and im off form there.I have even inspired others to speak ,leave, come back again ,start threads etc Common give credit where credit is due ppl and get down on your hands and kness and praise the king of posters and acknowledge the fact that my arguments alone draw more traffic to the site than most ppl good posts.

    Like i said im just seeking attention here cause like i dont get any.Ya know. I will from now out keep my views as tight as a nuns legs. Just kidding.

    finished the spuds yet sweetie?
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    I wouldnt like boards without U Westie. U always make me smile
    Mwah

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Lets face it ,like the women in my life you guys just cant do without me. Just look at all the threads and posts and excitement of the previous three days and im off form there.I have even inspired others to speak ,leave, come back again ,start threads etc Common give credit where credit is due ppl and get down on your hands and kness and praise the king of posters and acknowledge the fact that my arguments alone draw more traffic to the site than most ppl good posts.

    Like i said im just seeking attention here cause like i dont get any.Ya know. I will from now out keep my views as tight as a nuns legs. Just kidding.

    finished the spuds yet sweetie?
    Westside.
    all the qualites required of an opinionated arsehole comes naturally to you...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    all the qualites required of an opinionated arsehole comes naturally to you...
    Why thank you Ex P. I have always taken pride in myself being a complete self opinionated arsehole.Have you any idea of the time it takes to perfect such a talent?

    maybe others might tell you,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    u must be costing EI a fortune just to keep u here, well known escort told me ''every escort wants to meet Westside''

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default unemployment

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Why thank you Ex P. I have always taken pride in myself being a complete self opinionated arsehole.Have you any idea of the time it takes to perfect such a talent?

    maybe others might tell you,
    Westside.
    A long sustained period of unemployment is always helpful when gaining such a talent
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    330

    Default

    This must be the only internet forum in the world being spammed by a "mod"
    Last edited by Doozer; 11-07-10 at 16:35.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to texas For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (11-07-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    A long sustained period of unemployment is always helpful when gaining such a talent
    .....

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    A long sustained period of unemployment is always helpful when gaining such a talent
    Which one of the 400,000+ ppl are talking about Ber? Seriously stay on topic.

    Westside.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    u must be costing EI a fortune just to keep u here, well known escort told me ''every escort wants to meet Westside''
    They must see something in me that you dont.

    obviously,
    Westside.

    PS you should have pmd her name to me and i might have met her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •