Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheryls Malnutrition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I agree with you but there seems to be so much pressure on girls today to look like models.This size 0 craze has done so much damage over the last few years to so many girls with so many starving themselves to death to look like the celebs they look up to.
    Real thin girls do nothing for me although other things come into play though. I know some very attractive thin girls but i also know some very attractive heavy girls and i would its the same way gilrs look at guys. Its the overall package and not just part of it.

dont open half a letter,
    Westside.

2. Default

The general theme of this thread seems to be that thin or skinny girls are not attractive , why then are the comments in a lot of reviews in the vein of "she is carrying a few extra pounds" or "she is a bit heavier than I like " ?
    It would be refreshing to see a review complimenting a real woman, a woman with curves and not a stick insect.
    And before any of you jump down my throat and say these reviews are there, they may be , this is just an observation.

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    The general theme of this thread seems to be that thin or skinny girls are not attractive , why then are the comments in a lot of reviews in the vein of "she is carrying a few extra pounds" or "she is a bit heavier than I like " ?
    It would be refreshing to see a review complimenting a real woman, a woman with curves and not a stick insect.
    And before any of you jump down my throat and say these reviews are there, they may be , this is just an observation.

xxx
    Milfminx
    Because thats men for you sweetie. I mean guys expect a girl to have a perfect hourglass figure and be the look of perfection while they are throwing back beers and eating rubbish. If women had the same approach to men as men do to women in the looks dept then there would be a hell of a lot of single men around and lots of punters turned away too.Luckily for alot of guys women find other things attractive besides looks although i doubt that many women would find a guy with a mindset as narrow as thin / heavy ,would find that guy attratcive.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12