Thread: agnieszka

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

i does likes me owo i have to say....but i might give them natalia or julia a shot

and sarah? shes been gone for ages. it says on her profile that she is in galway until july 4 next year. clearly a clerical fuck up. (btw shes another one that i am kicking myself for missing)
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Natalia would be my 1st... I'm not kiddin but her body is just perfection and she is such a sweet girl.. I'm horny just thinking about her dhoywonder...may even call myself

Reviews

Pity about Aga. She seems to have no luck with her galway tours... always changing or some other problem comes up. Will have to wait for Aug. She's an enigma wrapped inside a riddle.

By the way - What is the story with Natalia and Julia? They seem to travel together. No photos now for Natalia and the ones that were up on her profile I'd say I'm 85% sure were of Julia. (I've seen Julia way back and she was great, so I'm not trying to make trouble. I'm curious is all).

I would suggest you Anastasia, been with her in Cork and she is very good at what she does...