Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a Punting bag ??

1. Default

As well as the above, guys have brought massage oil, lube, lingerie (for me), lingerie (for them) lol! Bringing your own towel is a help as this can be a problem having enough clean towels. Some guys bring a bottle of wine with them which is always appreciated.

Reviews

I would bring corsodyl mouthwash in a small bottle - it has chlorhexidine and some studies suggest it may fight the hiv virus on contact. also my extra sim for the phone. I was concerned about ThomasJ washing his teeth just before and after a punt as he may cause tiny cuts to his gums. Much better to wash them an hour or so beforehand.

Like location location location to estate agents, it's hygiene hygiene hygiene to the ladies. Professional and amateurs!

it's almost guaranteed that you will get a better service and value for your money if you look, smell and taste clean. It's a no-brainer, and yummy when she's the same.

In a few cases I've entered the room to get a standard hello kiss which became DFK when she tasted the listerine. Also prefer to use my own.

You've actually more chance of a dirty no holds barred session by going in clean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12