Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Collins Family

Reviews

The law system originates from ancient Greece. The law is studied and practiced by middle class
    people, normally able to see and be reasonable. The adversarial system which is practiced is upright, transparent and honourable.

What has grown in the cracks of social chaos, encouraged in Limerick and other cities
    throughout Ireland, have found a way of being and operating, which is an affront to the
    honourable system mentioned above.

These entities have the best of both worlds, they act poor to get
    a council house and all their benifits. They use kids to hide and carry their coke/guns.
    The entities that the Collins have annoyed are believed to control a 2 million a week
    drugs empire. England and Europe would know of these operators.

Lock them all fucking up, mothers, cousins and granddads-build a large new jail
    because were going to need it. Viral problems are better tackled early. This is
    going to be difficult because there is money in drugs whilst they are abandoned to the black market.
    A whole generation look up to these thugs as role models.

It doesn't surprise me at all that the "law" let these parasitic social terrorists to run amuck. You only need to look at how many guardi (at times in the hundreds) are on overtime to "police" the the ordinary local people of Rossport in Mayo who are only trying to protect their own welfare from a global corporation with an abdominal record. They have no interest in guarding the peace, they are there to protect their own monopoly on power. Set up a vigilante group in Limerick to deal with these rodents and you will see how quickly the guards will move in to stop it. These crime gangs get away with what the do because they are let to. The guards have no qualms with violating procedure and law when the states power is threatened. They really don't give a shit when you and I are at risk. And to pre-empt all those who will call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever...Wake up is all I can say and look at what this government has done to your country. Sad very fucking sad.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eveready For This Useful Post:

warmcome (09-07-10)

4. Default

it's badly story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12