Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: What is the oldest trick in the book!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Next door to you lot
    Posts
    1,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default What is the oldest trick in the book!

    The oldest trick in the book goes like this; You point behind someone and say, "Look at that." and when they turn to look, you run off.
    By all mean's go ahead and close doors behind you but don't lock them..


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Iassume by definition the oldest trick in the book would be the first time a trick was mentioned in a book
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    All forms of religon..could they be classed as a trick
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Husband ask's his wife to bend over, he then ask's can you feel my finger up your bum, look, no hands as he waves them in front of her

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    oldest trick in the book....has to be "In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth...."
    see you next tuesday

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Husband ask's his wife to bend over, he then ask's can you feel my finger up your bum, look, no hands as he waves them in front of her
    So she would confuse it with ure finger? here u are all the time leading us to believe u have a weapon of mass destruction


    The truth will always come to the fore
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    how to keep an idiot in suspence...ill be back later to tell ye the answer.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    So she would confuse it with ure finger? here u are all the time leading us to believe u have a weapon of mass destruction


    The truth will always come to the fore
    Husband ask's his wife to bend over
    Now if it was me it would be can you feel my hand up your ass

  9. #9

    Default

    I would say the " Oldest trick in the book" is stealing someone else's idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    The oldest trick in the book goes like this; You point behind someone and say, "Look at that." and when they turn to look, you run off.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    I would say the " Oldest trick in the book" is stealing someone else's idea!
    the oldest trick in your book now is ringing up and looking for credit card details ....lol my bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •