Thread: I apologise to Ksteve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Westside didn't have to say sorry. He has done a nice thing by saying to ksteve that he is sorry is ksteve was offended. It doesn't mean ksteve was right and westie wrong. It just means westie has been kind enough to try to resolve this by saying he was sorry if ksteve was offended.

It's like you telling me a dirty joke and me saying that's disgusting benin. Your joke may be very funny and a good joke, but you can still say "Well Pat, if it offended you I'm sorry".
    i get what you mean pat i really do..i just dont see what westie done that he should say sorry for...ffs we are grown adults here as he said himself he gets a lot more shit than he trows ..and in this case i dont see what was said that was not 100 percent correct....but as long as westie is happy and is not leaving its not my concern..i would hate him to leave over something like this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i get what you mean pat i really do..i just dont see what westie done that he should say sorry for...ffs we are grown adults here as he said himself he gets a lot more shit than he trows ..and in this case i dont see what was said that was not 100 percent correct....but as long as westie is happy and is not leaving its not my concern..i would hate him to leave over something like this.
    I totally get your point too. And I also hope Westie would not leave over something like this. That would be letting a tiny issue carry much too much weight. I love Westie and I understand why he is peeved right now, but I hope he has the common sense to see this is not something to leave over, and I think he does. One of the beauties of westside is, although at first sight you may not see it, he actually has a lot of common sense.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

benin (08-07-10), vampirejackie (08-07-10)