Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: " I have come to dublin to make your dreams come true ........ "

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So i was right and thats part of ksteves complaint. Thank you for confirming he wasnt right with this part.

Westside.

PS i am not cynical, i get what you mean and what your saying.I got it,i know the score.
    Just because I said "I enjoy kissing" doesn't mean I enjoy kissing everyone, nor does it mean I don't enjoy kissing some people. It means I enjoy kissing. Seemples.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Sweetpetite View Post
    Just because I said "I enjoy kissing" doesn't mean I enjoy kissing everyone, nor does it mean I don't enjoy kissing some people. It means I enjoy kissing. Seemples.
    Yes but saying "it put you in the mood." lets on that you enjoy kissing all clients. Heres my bro.Im going to kiss him cause like it puts me in the mood and im having a very romantic dinner tonight ,for one.Me.

chops and rice,
    Westside.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yes but saying "it put you in the mood." lets on that you enjoy kissing all clients. Heres my bro.Im going to kiss him cause like it puts me in the mood and im having a very romantic dinner tonight ,for one.Me.

chops and rice,
    Westside.
    Whatever! Where are the emoticons on here I want a rolling eyes one. I honestly mean what I say. I have seen one or two guys who don't want to kiss me for some reason. I found it all too odd and very clinical.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Sweetpetite View Post
    I found it all too odd and very clinical.
    Well why didnt you say it to them so sweetie.

You get the roll eyes if you check the mirror. (this isnt meant to be an offence)

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default issues

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    so you admit you wear womans underwear....

What was Sean thinking!he must have needed the cash back then,that pics must be 40 years old.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234