Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats going on in Sligo ????? Lynne & Mature Abby

Reviews

couldnt have got two better girls to go up there and destroy the football team ....

2. Default

hi there,
    i was supposed to be in sligo for a few days and apologies to those of you who were hoping to see me, but there is a bit of an issue in sligo in the moment which i'd rather not get into, so i cancelled my trip. i think the other ladies have done the same.
    As for having a loyal client base, yes i do and am sorry to dissappoint both them and also any new clients whom were hoping to meet up

Hi Lynne. Whats the issue ? you can tell us, were all friends here.
    Last edited by tomsligo; 07-07-10 at 08:48.

Quote Originally Posted by tomsligo View Post
    hi there,
    i was supposed to be in sligo for a few days and apologies to those of you who were hoping to see me, but there is a bit of an issue in sligo in the moment which i'd rather not get into, so i cancelled my trip. i think the other ladies have done the same.
    As for having a loyal client base, yes i do and am sorry to dissappoint both them and also any new clients whom were hoping to meet up

Hi Lynne. Whats the issue ? you can tell us, were all friends here.
    http://www.sligoweekender.ie/news/story
    /?trs=eyaugbidql&cat=news

this is the newsaper article which most people if they are from sligo would have presumedly read. I was unaware of this, i was very grateful to a kind and regular gentleman who rang me to inform me of the situation in sligo at the moment, i changed my mind and cancelled my trip there.

4. Default

F*CK !!! I missed all that, I don't read that paper (maybe I should from now on). Thanks for letting me know, guess I will have to travel up to dublin to see you next time.

Cheers

T

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    http://www.sligoweekender.ie/news/story
    /?trs=eyaugbidql&cat=news

this is the newsaper article which most people if they are from sligo would have presumedly read. I was unaware of this, i was very grateful to a kind and regular gentleman who rang me to inform me of the situation in sligo at the moment, i changed my mind and cancelled my trip there.
    Jeez,
    Pity the poor f**ker who was caught on the punt.

Reviews

Default Agencies

The trick to not ending up in the dock as a punter is to avoid agencies like the plague.
    There is absolutely no up-side to using an agency.
    - You're lining some sleezy pimps pockets
    - The girls get ripped off by these letches (if you pay 200 - she'll get less than 100)
    - Seeing an independent 1-on-1 is not illegal
    - Visiting an agency with 2 or more ladies working is illegal
    - Using independents, you usually get exactly what it says on the tin (use reviews here to guide you)
    - Using agencies, just about anyone could answer the door, usually not the girl in the photos
    - You don't get to feel sleezy & uncomfortable usually with a well reviewed independent

Right, that's enough for this early. I'm off for more coffee.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

sligobankman (09-07-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12