Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cork street girls

ya i saw her as well. the guards passed her while she was walkin and they never bat an eyelid,but they
    stopped two others so she must not be on there radar yet..also ive seen an asian the odd time near school of
    commerce normally fri/sat wearing a black dress. any 1 confirm .. as for murphys brewery heard that b4
    and know a resident in 1 of the apartments who said a few college girls staying there work the odd time.
    about 2 weeks ago a polish and a half cast {tall} working near bus station.

2. Default

motobikeman dont pick up the dark skinned girl,shell rob ya goes by name ciara.must check out blonde one.if she dont do bjs ,i wont try her might get crabs or something similar,bj always a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by corkspark View Post
    motobikeman dont pick up the dark skinned girl,shell rob ya goes by name ciara.must check out blonde one.if she dont do bjs ,i wont try her might get crabs or something similar,bj always a safe bet.
    I saw Ciara down by the school of music over the weekend but she didn't seem to be getting any takers. It look like word is spreading about her.

I don't know how true it is but I heard there was an underage foreign girl on the streets last week so be careful lads

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I have asked this before but can someone please tell me why you would go to a street girl???
    If a guy has nothing better to do with his time and wants to pour as much into his car for petrol as he does for a ride, then he should see a street girl.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12