Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss!!!!!!

Natasha Guest

How do you guys call yourselves clean if you don't wipe.. I don't get it..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    How do you make sure??
    well nothing else comes out. Im a little obsessive compulsive about, lol.

3. Default

Now darling. If i'm in a public loo, how am I going to give it a wee wash. In the sink !!! Now THAT would be interesting, walking into the loo and some bloke washing his todger in the sink.

I'd never wash my hands there again ;((

However if I walked into the ladies and saw a woman giving her tush the oul one, two. Then THAT would be a LOT more interesting

No matter how much you shake your peg, the last few drops will run down your leg. darlin

Reviews

Little dab with a bit of toilet paper before i put him away and another bit of paper to open the toilet door with because more than likely it has the piss of all the other men you see walking away from the urinal rubbing their hand on the leg of their trousers all over it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pussyposse View Post
    Now darling. If i'm in a public loo, how am I going to give it a wee wash. In the sink !!! Now THAT would be interesting, walking into the loo and some bloke washing his todger in the sink.

I'd never wash my hands there again ;((

However if I walked into the ladies and saw a woman giving her tush the oul one, two. Then THAT would be a LOT more interesting

No matter how much you shake your peg, the last few drops will run down your leg. darlin
    that could have been george micheals defence...i was washing it in the sink.....

Okay i think about this scenario all the time after i go to the bathroom. Do guys clean their todger after pissing, like us ladies do or do they just shake and go?
    Can I just say Bee you really do have way too much time on your hands for you to come up with this one, anyhow, I will admit I may be a bit girlie but I do dab the end of my lad as I hate it sometimes when you put him back into his nest only to find you’re missed some resulting the front of your boxers look and feel as if you’ve pissed yourself.

John.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Okay i think about this scenario all the time after i go to the bathroom. Do guys clean their todger after pissing, like us ladies do or do they just shake and go?
    What exactly do you ladies do, the Pussy Shake, or do you keep Rovers' head on the toilet roll holder and give your pussy a good wipe?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Natasha Guest

Im sure you guys can smell pee off yourselves at the end of the day... I think it is disgusting not to wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Im sure you guys can smell pee off yourselves at the end of the day... I think it is disgusting not to wipe
    Wipe what? Your willy?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Okay, I do wipe mine with some toilet tissue, but I didn't want to tell the others, because they'd call me a pussy.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast