Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spain/Portugal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    What i meant that anyone other than nikky of course that supports that shower has poor taste,does that clear it up for ya?
    yes its as clear as mud now...

Sorry Nikky.

I think Portugal should at least have gotten men up around the box and been putting it into the area, creating chances and having a go. They were better in the first half.

Ronaldo was useless, he wasted almost everything. I think the ref made some unfair decisions against him as well, which would put anyone off.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Sorry Nikky.

I think Portugal should at least have gotten men up around the box and been putting it into the area, creating chances and having a go. They were better in the first half.

Ronaldo was useless, he wasted almost everything. I think the ref made some unfair decisions against him as well, which would put anyone off.
    Ronaldo never does it for his country,he does'nt get paid for it so he couldn't care less.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Ronaldo never does it for his country,he does'nt get paid for it so he couldn't care less.
    He doesn't get paid for it? Really?

Guys... this is a joke. People are saying Villa was offside now.... sweet mother of god what a joke.

Reviews

portugal were too defensive minded, they showed no imagination and deserve to be out, pity Torres is off form , he appears to be carrying an injury

Actually I think that picture is a sort of trick, if you draw a clear line across the field when he actually plays the ball, I think he really is onside.

Nope, his whole left leg was offside. Sorry Blonde Chick Nikky, if technology was in this world cup like it probably will be next time it would be offside.

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    portugal were too defensive minded, they showed no imagination and deserve to be out, pity Torres is off form , he appears to be carrying an injury
    difficult for torres if he is injured he already is hampered by the huge chip he is carrying all season and his bottom lip which he will trip over soon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    He doesn't get paid for it? Really?

Guys... this is a joke. People are saying Villa was offside now.... sweet mother of god what a joke.

Let me re-phase that he does'nt get paid as much as he does for his club and judging by the pic viila is 2-3 yards offside.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

im just glad that THE wanker RONALDO, once more, won nothing. he is overrated.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast