Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should women rule the world?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    How does that get a woman to be at the levers of power? Power behind the throne is not the power to do anything...
    That is the real power,the power behind the throne!

Reviews

This thread reminds me of the old saying, I am the boss and I have my wife's permision to say so!

Blog Entries

You go, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    That is the real power,the power behind the throne!
    But if thats the case that its the partner of the leader that is the power behind the throne then even if women ruled the world the power would still be with the men.

So the only way for women to truly rule the world is if only Lesbiens are the leaders

Blog Entries

But if thats the case that its the partner of the leader that is the power behind the throne then even if women ruled the world the power would still be with the men.

So the only way for women to truly rule the world is if only Lesbiens are the leaders
    No,no,no!men just think they have the power,so they think they rule the world!But women are behind the throne,they have the real power which it means that they really rule the world!:-P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

Mioux (29-06-10)

No,no,no!men just think they have the power,so they think they rule the world!But women are behind the throne,they have the real power which it means that they really rule the world!:-P
    So Mr's Dubya Bush was really the one to blame for Iraq/Afganistan, US pulling out of climate control measures, the start of the economic decline that started with the US sub prime lending and a dozen other things ?

That puts a damper on the idea that the world would be better off run by women.

Blog Entries

So Mr's Dubya Bush was really the one to blame for Iraq/Afganistan, US pulling out of climate control measures, the start of the economic decline that started with the US sub prime lending and a dozen other things ?

That puts a damper on the idea that the world would be better off run by women.
    I don't think that she is to blame,because actually this was not Bush decision.Are people more powerful in this world,presidents are just like instruments!

I don't think that she is to blame,because actually this was not Bush decision.Are people more powerful in this world,presidents are just like instruments!
    Your saying Bush did not decide to invade those countrys ? You are right in the sense that US public opinion demanded that someone got invaded as a sign that the something was being done and someone made pay but if you are saying some shady secret goverment like in the X files pulled the strings then I dont believe that. He was were the buck stopped and it was on his orders that things got rolling so if the power resides with the partner then its the wife that got him to do it.

Blog Entries

Your saying Bush did not decide to invade those countrys ? You are right in the sense that US public opinion demanded that someone got invaded as a sign that the something was being done and someone made pay but if you are saying some shady secret goverment like in the X files pulled the strings then I dont believe that. He was were the buck stopped and it was on his orders that things got rolling so if the power resides with the partner then its the wife that got him to do it.
    I am not talking about x-files,i live on this planet,you know!but you understand that a decision like that can't just come from ONLY ONE person like Bush or any president.Oh my god we are making politics at 1in the night.we are both crazy!

I'm sorry Jessica but if women truly were the power behind the throne of many leaders down through the years there would have been very few wars, No mother would send her or anyone else's son to war if it was within her remit to stop it. Its Mothers that bare the loss's in wars and its men that start them (Mrs T not withstanding and in fairness she did not start that, a man did)...

The saying that they "are the power behind the throne" is a nice soundbite but the reality is different, why is it that its only in the last 100 years and more so in the 40 that women's rights and equality have come to the fore and that is only mainly in the western world, most of the rest are far behind, say "women are the power behind the throne" to a girl in Afganistan that would have been whipped just for trying to get an education before the Taliban were ousted and even now equality is sidelined to placate tribal leaders and thats just one country, if women were the power behind the scenes they would not let that happen and let it happen for so long and if they are the power and left that happen then they are worse then the men and so we have no hope of anything ever improving.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 29-06-10 at 00:00.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

JessicaJessy (29-06-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast